Notices

Suspension

Old 10-17-2006, 06:13 AM
2kgsrdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension

I have a 2000 gsr and I am looking for a good suspension. I had heard from a reliable source that if I go with coil overs that I would have to get an alighment everytime I raise or lower the car. If this is true, what would be a good setup to lower my car for everyday use and still have the ability to go autocrossing on weekends from time to time. I am not new to tuning but I have made some questionable calls in the past in order to save a buck. eg bomz intake, junkyard "stainless steel exhaust," no offense to either product or anyone who has them but I am ready to spend the money. thanks everyone in advance
Old 10-17-2006, 10:33 AM
2001TEGGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2kgsrdriver
I have made some questionable calls in the past in order to save a buck. eg bomz intake, junkyard "stainless steel exhaust," no offense to either product or anyone who has them but I am ready to spend the money. thanks everyone in advance
Around here, there is little or no tolerance for this type of insult to your car.

Groundcontrol Coilovers & Koni Yellows seem to be preffered. I'm running tokico illumina's, they've been good to me. Almost 2 years old though, i'm getting koni's soon.