Notices

nitrous jet sizing help

Old 09-18-2006, 01:16 PM
97 integra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous jet sizing help

can someone please tell me the correct fuel and nitrous jets to use with N.O.S kit on integra ls for 50 and 75 horsepower?
Old 09-18-2006, 01:22 PM
KarrNtegGSR

what all have you done to your car already.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:14 PM
97 integra

DC sport header,cold air intake, colder plugs
Old 09-18-2006, 03:39 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

im not a big fan of NOS, always a possibility that it will do harm to your engine, if i ever did use NOS it would only be for the track and not more than 50 shot. do you even have any internals ie.rods,pistons....
Old 09-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Originally Posted by DaGip
im not a big fan of NOS, always a possibility that it will do harm to your engine, if i ever did use NOS it would only be for the track and not more than 50 shot. do you even have any internals ie.rods,pistons....
He never asked for opinions about nitrous. NOS is a brand, not a form of forced induction. A bone stock 01 Civic making 178 whp with a 50 shot at the dyno is no joke.

OP: Can you give more details into the nitrous setup you are running? Dry or wet? I found this chart, but I don't know if it is what you are looking for: http://www.zex.com/Products/JetCharts.asp

Last edited by Däs Schmoo; 09-18-2006 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:45 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by Däs Schmoo
He never asked for opinions about nitrous.
Exactly.
This is the kind of off-topic crap that we sinply don't need. :a:

Originally Posted by KarrNtegGSR
what all have you done to your car already.
Originally Posted by DaGip
Both of you are totally and completely off-topic and frankly, there's no excuse for it. In the future, use email or Private Messaging.

Think before posting.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 AM
97 integra

look If u dont like the topic dont reply i was just asking a simple question no need to be a fucking ass about it. to anyone that can or will help to the rest dont fuckin worry about it.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:28 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Originally Posted by 97 integra
look If u dont like the topic dont reply i was just asking a simple question no need to be a fucking ass about it. to anyone that can or will help to the rest dont fuckin worry about it.
Chill dude. The guy above you is a moderator and he already addressed the issue. It was only an opinion.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:27 PM
KarrNtegGSR

Originally Posted by centerforce99
Chill dude. The guy above you is a moderator and he already addressed the issue. It was only an opinion.
Originally Posted by 97 integra
Ya man kool your jets, Its just that anything you do to your air/fuel intake its going to affect the rest of you motor. The sudden boost RPMs may cause you to throw a rode or something. Because your integra LS and it's motor was design for fuel enconemy and comfort. My suggestion is to research building your motor for better timing and compression first. Also make sure your brakes are good so you will be able stop if you need to. :shocked:

Last edited by KarrNtegGSR; 09-19-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:05 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by KarrNtegGSR
Ya man kool your jets, Its just that anything you do to your air/fuel intake its going to affect the rest of you motor. The sudden boost RPMs may cause you to throw a rode or something. Because your integra LS and it's motor was design for fuel enconemy and comfort. My suggestion is to research building your motor for better timing and compression first. Also make sure your brakes are good so you will be able stop if you need to. :shocked:
Is english your first language? :eh:

I'm seriously asking the question... because reading comprehension is entirely lacking on your part. :a:

He did not ask for people's opinons on the use of nitrous oxide. PERIOD.

He asked solely for the jet sizing.

Quit dragging the god damned thread off-topic.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!