Notices

Help

Old 07-25-2006, 07:02 PM
madmax85
Wild Irishman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Hey there I'm buying a new car and I'm wondering what car would be better to buy. I was going to buy a 2001 GSR but at the last moment the seller bailed on me. Now I'm looking at another GSR, an ITR. In this time I have also started to looked at the RSX Type S. Are there alot of afterparts for the RSX like for the Integra? This is my frist time buying import (kinda done with moding American cars) so as much input is grateful
Old 07-25-2006, 07:17 PM
DaGip
4N2Ner

yeah there is a lot of parts, but at an higher price, i too was looking at buying an RSX but didnt really see myself driving one.. body wise they dont really have bodykits that i can stand back and say "Damn dats an nice body kit" so i would go with the 2001 GSR....
Old 07-25-2006, 07:27 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

At the risk of sounding blunt, you're not going to get an impartial answer here.

Since you've already posted the exact same question in the Basement forum, I'm closing this thread. It's to preserve order and gather all the input into one thread.

Gentlemen, please direct your responses via the following link.
https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=243896

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Also... as a point of order... the GSR and Integra Type R are different models altogether. There are sufficient differences between the two that we maintain a specific forum for the ITR only.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!