Notices

Are 94-00 Integra 2dr Axleback Exhaust Interchangeable With 95 4dr Gsr.. Please Help.

Old 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM
95gsrboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are 94-00 Integra 2dr Axleback Exhaust Interchangeable With 95 4dr Gsr.. Please Help.

I am planning to get a Greddy EVO axle-back that was on a 99 GSR COUPE. My question, will they fit my 95 GSR SEDAN? I have research and find out that the mid-pipe is a few inch longer than coupe. But that doesn't really matter to the length of the 2/4dr integra. The axle-back should fit right on with no mods, right? If not, correct me....Thanks
Old 05-27-2006, 02:39 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

It will fit but not right. The tip is going to stick out too far and rub the bumper making a suck ass vibration sound. You'll have to have the exhaust trimmed up a bit to make it work right. Just save you're money and get a real exhaust. Axlebacks bottleneck your system and only provide noise.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:24 AM
95gsrboi

I am planning to do custom piping from catback... Therefore, I am just wondering would it fit. Thanks
Old 05-27-2006, 06:38 AM
95gsrboi

Originally Posted by centerforce99
It will fit but not right. The tip is going to stick out too far and rub the bumper making a suck ass vibration sound. You'll have to have the exhaust trimmed up a bit to make it work right. Just save you're money and get a real exhaust. Axlebacks bottleneck your system and only provide noise.

I thought it was the other way around. Saying that the exhaust will it underneath the bumper due to the fact that the COUPE axle-back piping are shorter than the 4dr. If so, can I just add piping. Since I am going to the shop and get the cat-back piping done with it.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:54 AM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

I am not sure which way it is. It is one way or the other. The 4dr has longer piping ofcourse...so I'm thinking it would push the axleback out further. If you are planning on doing custom piping from the cat-back then wondering if it will fit is not something to worry about. When the custom piping is being done they can tailor the axleback you have to fit.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:02 AM
95gsrboi

Originally Posted by centerforce99
I am not sure which way it is. It is one way or the other. The 4dr has longer piping ofcourse...so I'm thinking it would push the axleback out further. If you are planning on doing custom piping from the cat-back then wondering if it will fit is not something to worry about. When the custom piping is being done they can tailor the axleback you have to fit.
I just went out and look at the piping. I believe that the 4dr is shorter than the 2dr. The 4dr axle-back looks really short compare to the 2dr evo axle-back I just got.
Old 05-27-2006, 01:31 PM
95gsrboi

[Thanks I got it done