Notices

I need everyone help!

Old 02-22-2006, 10:22 PM
mikedaddy10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need everyone help!

hello everyone... new to this site and also to the world of imports... I have a gas issue... or atleast I think so... I have a 1991 Acura Integra 3dr LS... I have changed all fliuds, drained the gas and added new with treatment for 4cyl.. and also changed~wires,plugs,cap,and rotor B... when the car is in park its fine and at a high rate of speed...easing on the gas or backing off from it... the car spits and sputters... like the gas isnt getn to where it needs to be, or its geting to much... any idea's or things anyones tried themselves?... I need to get this fixed.. also I hear people talking about an IAC valve.. I know what it is and where.. but will cleaning that help???...need the cheapest fix 1st...thanks everyone
Old 02-22-2006, 10:53 PM
rugsr
How do my taillights look

clean it 1st
the second thing that comes to mind is that its not getting gas due to a fuel pump not getting it cuz your going faster......gas rushing to the back of the tank. does this do it when it has a full tank?
Old 02-22-2006, 11:25 PM
mikedaddy10

yeah It does it all the time on a full tank or not... I dont even have to be taking off fast to have it do it... i mean i know if i was stomping the pedal to the floor it would delay a lil but the way its acting now I know isnt right...