Notices

Integra gsr

Old 08-30-2005, 05:26 PM
letsrunem8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integra gsr

sup ppl i was gonna ask wat would a stock 94 integra gsr run in the quarter mile if i were to turbocharge it so if u guys know tell me
Old 08-30-2005, 05:40 PM
1turbodc2
got boost?

depends on the turbo, but on my tubro teg with a greddy kit and bunch of other goodies in the low 12s i believe
Old 08-30-2005, 05:47 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Shmoo has a nicely done turbo DC2.

In general It's safe to expect mid 13s from about 8psi.
This of course assumes the motor is in good shape, with acceptable compression and minimal leakdown.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 08-30-2005, 05:51 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by GSSR
depends on the turbo, but on my tubro teg with a greddy kit and bunch of other goodies in the low 12s i believe
Let's see a timeslip, please.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 08-30-2005, 06:35 PM
shirley
CBOTY 2010

thats way to general of a question to give a answer for...it depends on what psi ur running, depends on the turbo itself, whatelse the car has done to it....driver ability. need more details before a educated guess could even start to form
Old 08-30-2005, 08:08 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

The question is much too vague. There are so many variables that would determine your time like the size of the turbo, boost ran, quality of tuning, driver skill, engine condition, etc, etc, etc.

If you want a straight answer on this one, turbocharge yours and let us know.

A setup like mine will run low 13's at 10 psi or possibly high 12's with slicks and a great driver. I don't have the timeslips to prove it, but after I get all my issues worked out and the fuel for 10 psi, I will surely provide one.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:05 PM
1turbodc2
got boost?

Originally Posted by Shmoo
The question is much too vague. There are so many variables that would determine your time like the size of the turbo, boost ran, quality of tuning, driver skill, engine condition, etc, etc, etc.

If you want a straight answer on this one, turbocharge yours and let us know.

A setup like mine will run low 13's at 10 psi or possibly high 12's with slicks and a great driver. I don't have the timeslips to prove it, but after I get all my issues worked out and the fuel for 10 psi, I will surely provide one.

I second that! cause my set up is almost exactly like shmoo, so when we both have are issues cleared up we will be going to the track and giving some time slips ahhahhahaahaa
Old 08-31-2005, 04:43 AM
teggyls
J-villan

you can have all the power in the world, if you cant drive it-mrs. hotchkins in the minivan will beat you every time. a big percentage of racing is knowing how to race, as in launching, getting a good 60' time, shifting at the right times. even on road courses, ive seen STOCK civic hatchbacks tear up every muscle/exotic/tuner car on the track.

so its impossible to say what YOU will run with a turbo gsr. it depends on how much boost your running, how well its tuned, the tires your using, suspension setup, weight reduction, and of course YOU the driver...