Notices

Theft Prevention - Alarm vs. Pedal Locks vs. LoJack

Old 10-14-2005, 10:05 PM
ITR1998JC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gps

Hi there guys, Im not sure if you guys mention this but there is actually a better system than lojack. There is a thieft system that is a real time GPS locator and tracking. It is manufactured by Global Tracking systems. This GPS system allows YOU to instantly locate your vehicle on demand via Internet. Global tracking systems allows you to log on to their site and you are able to find your car instantly. If your car is stolen you have the option to kill the ignition. Lojack will not let you track your own car. Plus Lojack requires you to file a police report to locate your vehicle. This system does not. If you car is stolen, this system will call your cell phone, email, and send you a SMS message through your cell phone carrier to alert you that your car has been moved. You are able to kill the ignition straight from your cell phone! One other good thing about this system that it allows you to set a geofence arount your car, which means you can set a boundry around your car using Satlelite technology, if your car moves out of that boundry then it will alert you through cell phone, email, or SMs messaging. This system is so smart it knows if your car is moving or being towed. Plus it has many more features that Lojack does not. The price is much cheaper too. If interested let me know, I am a representitive of this product.
Old 10-16-2005, 05:40 PM
Ronin

ITR1998JC, what is the name of this company and is there a link to thier website. That sound like something i might be interested in
Old 10-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Illegal B16
New Zealand

I just got my quick release hub in and between that and a 1,000 alarm i've been good for about 7 years so far.

I got the one from nr-g inovations for $80 shipped. They are at www.getnrg.com if anyone wants to look.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:05 PM
CaliDELSOL93si

Name of the company is Global Tracking systems. RIght now the global tracking system is only $295. It is onsale. Buy it while it is still on sale. Take Care.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:05 PM
CaliDELSOL93si

Name of the company is Global Tracking systems. RIght now the global tracking system is only $295. It is onsale. Buy it while it is still on sale. Take Care.
Old 10-22-2005, 06:00 PM
DUNK_Performanc
ThAiLaNd-Land of Smiles

Default Wtf

daym all that GPS stuff i say just snatch out yur PCM and ish all good, i mean how can they really steal a car without that, well actually they can tow it or pull if but who will go to all that access just to take a car if they thought it was easy job. I mean after they cannot statrt it they will not mess wiff it anymore they will leave it alone, sure yur car may hab get broken inot but that could happen to anyone wiff anykind alarm or deterant system, we have to deal wiff that but , having the car with minor thing insurance will take car of ish better than no car after all time and effort. .........Unless yu want it to be stolen???
Old 10-28-2005, 11:44 AM
RisforTypeR

Think of this as the "added" package when you buy a Type R. You're going to be paranoid about your car getting stolen or broken into until you no longer own it.

The best thing to do is to keep your car as stock looking as possible, 2-way paging alarm, and garage it as much as you can.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:42 PM
Lude-Smakt
Banned

keep it garaged
Old 11-12-2005, 09:23 PM
JDM ACCORD

just do it like James Bond, put a field of electricity through your car for those who want to touch it or steal it, or you can go old school and buy the alarms that come with recorded voices saying "stay away from the vehicle or I will call the cops, lol