Notices

my teg!

Old 07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
TheKillaColonel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my teg!

Ok today I was drving home from school, i have to admit i did hit around 100mph a couple of times on the way but not when this happened. I was driving and i tried to accelerate and the car would not go , it just kep slowing down. I pulled over and turned the engine off. when I turned it back and put it in drive I can press the gas and the rpms go up but not the speed. I had it towed to my house, i think it is a shot tranny. this teg was sitting in a driveway for almost 2 years without being driven so I don't think its anything i did. i have already had to fix the radiator and the air con. looks like i am gonna have to buy a new tranny. btw its a automatic 94 ls

killa colonel
Old 07-01-2005, 03:20 PM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stop beating on the car and maybe you wont screw anything up.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:55 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The failure is internal to the transmission. If the AT fluid was low, you may very well have cooked it with your illegal high-speed run.

And by the way, you had no excuse to be travelling that fast on the public highway. None. So take the outlaw escapades to another web-forum. Here at HAN, we race legally - on the track.

:closed: unless someone PM's me with a good reason not to. :a:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!