Notices

Suspension interchanging ?

Old 06-13-2005, 12:21 AM
tseesinngwailo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension interchanging ?

Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone knows if Civic and Integra upper A arms (front) are interchangeable, as I really need camber adjustment on my 91 LS Integra (its Australian) and the only decent camber kits are all for 94 and above Civics or Integras.

I would like to use the Skunk or Tsudo adjustable A arms, so if anyone can help out would be great, my other option is to modify the standard arms based on the photos of the skunk ones.

Cheers, Chris

my Integra
Old 06-13-2005, 07:21 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

The 94-up Integra shared suspension componentry with the 92-95 Civic platform, otherwise known by its chassis code "EG" (.

Your 1991 Integra is a close relative of the preceding "EF" Civic platform.
I am pretty confident that a camber kit for the EF Civic [1988-91] will fit your car.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:07 AM
tseesinngwailo

Default Thanks

Hey, Thanks for that, I know I can get an Ingalls kit, but they dont make adjustable A-Arms, thats why I was kind of hoping I could use Civic ones from a 92 onwards, so it looks like I will have go Ingalls, have you ever heard of them coming loose? I cover 200klms a week for work and am not easy on the car, I like to enjoy the drive.

Cheers

Chris
Old 06-14-2005, 10:10 AM
dmingis

My Ingalls kit hasn't come loose on the racetrack, so probably fine for the street.

Are you looking for less camber or more? I accidentally ordered the lowering camber-correction kit from Ingalls at first and I still have it, need to sell it. If so email me at darren@hackandchop.com.