Notices

dc2 decal dimensions

Old 04-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Mysticpinoyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dc2 decal dimensions

Anyone taht owns a ITR, please help me out because i just bought one without the rear decal sticker.. So i need dimensions or a picture... thx
Old 04-12-2005, 09:45 AM
pUrExTc
殺生丸

you can quiet often buy the ITR Decals from eBay. You just have to look really hard. I've seen them on eBay when I did a search for "Integra Type-R." As a force of habit, I searched as, "Most Expensive First," and found the decals toward the end of all the listings. I think they were like...$5.00 or less for all 3 (passenger side, driver side, rear).
Old 04-12-2005, 01:50 PM
Mysticpinoyboy

i already have the sticker...i just need dimensions on the exact spot to stick it on....or a picture of ur rear type r would help...
Old 04-22-2005, 08:02 AM
p nut

Do a favor for yourself and get OEM, not a cheap imitation. My OEM stickers have been on the car for 8 years and still look brand new with no fade, peeling, etc. They've been through snow storms, rain, dirt, multiple washes, etc. OEM is quality.

Also, for the placement of the sticker (if you get OEM's) is all measured out for you on the paper part of the sticker. All you have to do is line it up and stick on.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:10 PM
pUrExTc
殺生丸

yeah, except you have to worry about haters...part of my R on the passenger side is partially missing a piece, because someone tried to take it off. ass holes.