Notices

97 Integra LS Sedan Exhaust Replacement

Old 02-06-2005, 04:11 PM
mypatience
97 Integra LS Sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Integra LS Sedan Exhaust Replacement

I just bought a 97 Integra LS Sedan with only 22,000 original miles on it. The only thing wrong with it is the exhaust. I have been all over the internet and ebay looking for a replacement. All I seem to find is for the 2dr integras. I have found a few for the 4 door but I am interested in finding out what the difference is between the two and what exactly my options are for replacing my exhaust. I have seen some really nice cat back exhaust sytems on ebay but the are only for the 2dr models. I don't want to replace the exhaust with the OEM one, but would rather a good aftermarket system. Any help with this would be greatly appreiciated.
Old 02-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Provocateur
On permanent hiatus

Don't buy the garbage off ebay unless it is a trusted brand like A'pexi or Greddy. The wheelbase between the two is a 2 in difference and the length is only a 6 in difference. I believe that an exhaust will fit either model assuming the catalytic converter is the same size.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:52 PM
carta79
Life after death

I'm in the same boat as you mypatience so I thought I should respond to your post. Well as you have already discovered your options on a catback exhaust for a sedan are somewhat limited. One would think that the stock exhaust system for an LS coupe would be shorter than one for a sedan. If you were to buy a aftermarket catback for a coupe it would take some modification to fit a sedan. As there is a two inch difference between the two, the coupe being two inches shorter I believe.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:31 AM
peteriap
HAN Approved Vendor

Guys, PM me with your info and i will see what I can put together. I think we can set you up with a 2dr exhaust and an adjustable test pipe which will make up the 2 inches and allow for a direct bolt on but don't quote me on this. PM me and I will do more research for you both.