Notices

Just installed Eibach Prokit and Koni Yellows got a ?

Old 11-15-2004, 06:43 PM
LT
The deer had to die!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my camber is -2.9º on the front h:

i got an ingalls coming sometime from ISP James, once i get the money.
Old 11-15-2004, 09:56 PM
ChassisInnovations
HAN Authorized Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Negative camber won't wear out your tires nearly as fast as toe will. As long as your toe is set to 0, you shouldn't have any major problems with tire wear.

However, I run front and rear camber kits so I can dial in custom numbers. Currently I'm running -1.2F/-2.0R. Those numbers are actually still within stock specifications...

I'd recommend the Skunk2 or Omnipower camber kit for front and SPC EZ Arms for rear.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:44 AM
BONE

Thanks guys for all your help.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:56 AM
BONE

Originally Posted by dustimus
I've read some horror stories on Ti.net about the front S2 camber kit. Something about the upper arm creating some unusual damage or something. Heard anything about that??
Yeah I was reading the same thing on TI.net talking about the ball joint boots tear, is anyone on here experiencing this problem with there S2 camber kit.
Old 11-16-2004, 04:21 AM
Keytwo
*Bling Blang*

I'm about to lower using Eibach Sportlines and KYB GR-2's. I was going to just use one of those cheap-ass camber kits (VAOS) on eBay, as I'm going to have very little money to spare. Is this the worst idea ever? Also, I saw a lot of people only getting front camber kits. Is a rear kit not necessary for a 1.8" drop?
Old 11-16-2004, 10:26 AM
BONE

dont waste your money on those cheap camber kits from what I gathered her get the omni power or skunk2 one and yes get the rear or do the washer trick that everyone is talking about.
Old 11-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Keytwo
*Bling Blang*

Originally Posted by BONE
dont waste your money on those cheap camber kits from what I gathered her get the omni power or skunk2 one and yes get the rear or do the washer trick that everyone is talking about.
I don't think they make either of those for gen2's.

Doing an eBay search I've only found the VAOS kit mentioned earlier and OBX front + rear for about $160, and dropzone kits are about $60 for the front. Are those decent kits?
Old 11-16-2004, 01:11 PM
BONE

Im not too sure about those kits thats why I was asking the same thing you are and narrowed it down to the Skunk2 or Omni Power kit, think I might go with the Omni Power kit. Since you have a Gen 2 Integra try doing a search on www.g2ic.com a site specifically for the 90-93 Integras hope this helps you.
Old 11-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Keytwo
*Bling Blang*

Originally Posted by BONE
Im not too sure about those kits thats why I was asking the same thing you are and narrowed it down to the Skunk2 or Omni Power kit, think I might go with the Omni Power kit. Since you have a Gen 2 Integra try doing a search on www.g2ic.com a site specifically for the 90-93 Integras hope this helps you.
Alright, I will check that out.

One other question I have: I read that struts function best in the middle of their compression distance. How do I find the specs on struts like the KYB GR2's, to make sure that they will work well with the eibach sportlines?
Old 11-16-2004, 01:41 PM
BONE

I dont know that much about the GR2's but if they are like the Koni Reds then you have to twist the rod to set the firmness thats why I saved up and bought the Koni Yellows because you can adjust them with a knob without taking the whole shock spring combo apart. You should check out the KYB AGX's they adjust just like the Koni Yellows and are a cheaper by a couple of hundred dollars.