Notices

AEM EMS

Old 01-25-2004, 07:03 PM
#330ITR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there anybody else tunning their R with the AEM EMS? Trying to get some feedback on opinion?

So far the system is a new hit out in the import scene. I know a lot of R owners went with the Hondata P200 set up, for me I wanted something a bit different with the AEM. It does a lot of neat stuff I never thought was even possible 2 play with. Best part is that U can plug & play right on your laptop: fuel, air, timing set up, air/temp sensor, wideband sensor, Vtec engagment & Redline, Turbo settings, supercharger, & NOS, and even more!!! Coolest thing about the system is that U can datalog all your runs from dyno 2 street and save different settings for racing on da track too da street. It's not a set stone burnt chip ECU like most, so far I'm still learning about the AEM & enjoying more & more of what it has 2 offer.

Let me know if there is anybody else out there who has the AEM EMS? So we may get hooked up & chat about da tunning aspect of da AEM.

Brian
Old 01-26-2004, 06:50 AM
Trey

Hondata S200 system does all of that and connects to your laptop and can datalog and play back runs just like the AEM. The biggest difference is the Need to burn a chip. Another option is the Power FC with Datalogiit which allows all the adjustment and allows for datalogging and connection to 5 v outputs like the Hondata and AEM.

All good systems. The AEM and others work similarly since tuning is tuning it is really jsut understanding what to do is yyour units software when someone says add fuel or decreas timing.