Notices

suspension question for those with after market.

Old 12-21-2003, 04:13 PM
PY 01-0972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the height of my car and the handling is great,what are your opinions on leaving it the same height but with new aftermarket springs
and shocks or a coilover system? in essence making the stock suspension
more stiff and solid than it already is. i dont plan to track it or anything
just want it to take turns even flatter than it already can. also how far would urathane bushings go towards helping the cause? thanks for all
your info.
Old 12-21-2003, 05:15 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by PY 01-0972
I love the height of my car and the handling is great,what are your opinions on leaving it the same height but with new aftermarket springs
and shocks or a coilover system? in essence making the stock suspension
more stiff and solid than it already is. i dont plan to track it or anything
just want it to take turns even flatter than it already can. also how far would urathane bushings go towards helping the cause? thanks for all
your info.
In your case you might want to consider using the mugen 26mm front and rear sway bars. It'll provide the flatter turning without too much of a difference in normal driving.
Old 12-21-2003, 05:26 PM
PY 01-0972

thanks dave
Old 12-22-2003, 03:24 AM
Trey

Defnitely be sure to do BOTH bars. Doing only the rear bar like some people may suggest will result in a wreck most likely.

If you just want to corner flatter you won't get much out of springs and isn't really a good reason to change. Taking the lean out isn't really going to make the car any faster.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:49 PM
JUN

if you want i can give you a little ride in mine. running the apex-i 99 spec N1s. getting ready give my car to progress for about 2 days. they do awsome awsome work suspension wise.