Notices

New clutch/3rd gear grind

Old 07-25-2003, 06:31 AM
Trey

you've read a lot about taking them apart on the internet though, right dave?
Old 07-25-2003, 06:34 AM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by Trey
you've read a lot about taking them apart on the internet though, right dave?
yep, superhondaonline provides lots of solid tech info!

can you believe some fools did internal tranny work at NOPI in atlanta? FOOLS I TELL YOU! :shock: I heard they installed strobes and chrome plated the countershaft and mainshaft. wtf?!?! :roll:

:lol:
Old 07-25-2003, 06:38 AM
Trey

I have seen that car before somewhere. Heard it runs 11's all motor due to the special vented strobes!

Crazy fools!!
Old 07-25-2003, 04:50 PM
type_r_556

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude dawhiteboy, ya fuckin moron, i wasn't even talking to you, you dumb fuck prick so why don't you mind your own fucking business, is that specific enough for ya? i wasn't even trying to point one person out, but the majority of people who do that in all post, so for you and your fag ass attitude of pointing people out and doggin' them, you can suck my dick, hahahaha peace
Old 07-25-2003, 05:31 PM
Dave-ROR

You're right. I can't read minds therefore I had no idea who you were talking to. I posted that. Then Trey and I started joking around. Now you come back with this. Hopefully I'll remember to reactivate your account next week.
Old 07-25-2003, 08:38 PM
ImpulseITR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry sorry. Trying to stop laughing. Ok there we go. Where was I, oh yah.
One more piece of information on my issue at hand. I noticed today that while downshifting from say fifth to third gear, it is difficult and takes it a few seconds to let into gear, like the synchro is doing it's job, but it just doesn't want to go in gear. Is this more signs that it is just the clutch dragging on the flywheel that's giving me my troubles.
Like I said, all gears are a little more difficult to get into, but third is the only one that grinds, and only at high RPM's...

And also what I want to know is, who gets in a fight with a site administrator??!!!! hahaha boy thats just asking for it...
Old 07-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Trey

BAN! :P