Notices

Just got my ITR: Interior Badge

Old 07-08-2003, 05:20 PM
JDMdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was taking pictures of my car today and I was looking around when I realized that the interior handrest was missing its badge that stay Integra Type R. I was so pissed cause the past driver replaced the Type R seats with Tenzo R racing seats and replaced the stock shifter with a veilside shift knob, now I am looking for these parts, the stock seats, the middle badge and the stock shift knob.. Can anyone help me in locating these parts....
Old 07-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Dave-ROR

Originally Posted by JDMdriver
I was taking pictures of my car today and I was looking around when I realized that the interior handrest was missing its badge that stay Integra Type R. I was so pissed cause the past driver replaced the Type R seats with Tenzo R racing seats and replaced the stock shifter with a veilside shift knob, now I am looking for these parts, the stock seats, the middle badge and the stock shift knob.. Can anyone help me in locating these parts....
The Acura dealer. Find the seats used, they are far too expensive new. You will never find the center console badge with your cars number, once the original is lost there is no way for them to know what the number was. They do sell blanks though.
Old 07-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Erik B

Tenzo R seats? Please reffer to dawhiteboy's avatar.
Old 07-09-2003, 07:48 AM
JDMdriver

thanks guys.. dam that pisses me off that the orignal guy freakin took it.. I am so pissed.. the dealership is trying to contact him to see if he is willing to sell them to me.. do u guys know if there is a website I could go on to see if they would sell the seats / another badge?
Old 07-09-2003, 11:04 PM
JDMdriver

Well I have some good news... I have just located the past owner of the ITR and he has given me the interior badge. I am so happy, but the thing is the interior badge is broken. Is there anyways I can get an extra one with the number engraved? and where can I find this place?
Old 07-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Dave-ROR

JDMDriver: Read my first reply to you and you will have your answer.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:59 AM
JDMdriver

thanks...