Notices

Hey Trey....

Old 02-26-2003, 08:20 AM
Aj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure if you get the SCCA magazine, or even if it's the same one in your region, but I was noticing that one of the sponsors for the ITRCA is Cobalt friction technologies, who is also one of our sponsors. If you look in the latest edition of Torque(scca mag), and look at cobalt's add, the little black EG hatch that's in their add is our car, and if you look at the dude haging in the passenger window, that's me, we've actually made it in the mag a couple times, but I figured this is only really note worthy time mentioning it. I've been the crew chief, and on a extreme rarity driver for Aaron Weiss, who owns the car for about a year and a half.

Just thought you might find it amussing, and if we can help in any way, perhaps talking to them for better funding, we'd be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Later,
Aj
Old 02-27-2003, 03:53 AM
Trey

Awesome man. I am an SCCA member (I get the sports car mag every month). Just let Andie know ITRCA is way cool . I talked to Andie yesterday and they haven't really sponsored ITRCA so much at the Type-R Expo but I am sure I will work something out with him after the Expo.

I just bought Axxis Ultimates (Front and Rear), Ferodo DS3000 (Front for the track) and 2 sets of front rotors from Andie yesterday.

Any good words you put in can't hurt. On a side note everyone check out the new issue of GRM and the Type-R Expo got a small mention!

Trey
Old 02-27-2003, 08:20 AM
Aj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it's funny, my friend Aaron Weiss, who is the guy I used to travel the southern part of the country with doing the whole SCCA thing who is still a very good friend of mine, got Andie started, it just so happened Andie was the Marketing director for CaboTech, but couldn't stand his boss, who happens to be a pompus ass. Any way, my friend Aaron, who happened to be friends with a guy named Glenn, who owns a small shop in Ft. Lauderdale called CyberNation, heard that he was looking to expand his business, and make some investments, any way, he introduced the two, and just so happens Glenn and Andie went into business togather, as Glenn was looking to do some investing in the motorsports area parts/sales any way, and Andie had the know how, it worked out very well. Only a year and a half ago, I was helping Andie change his brakes on his NSX and now he's quite the celebrity.

Any way, I'll talk to Andie and Glenn the next time I see them, and at the very least put in a good word for the ITRCA.

Later,
Aj