Notices

what website sells hytech parts?

Old 12-03-2002, 06:33 PM
00civicsiturbo7psi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

like it says can someone throw me a link?
thanks
Old 12-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Aj

Last I checked it was:

http://www.hytechexhaust.com/

later,
Aj
Old 12-04-2002, 04:51 PM
pUrExTc
殺生丸

outta curiousity, AJ, you wouldn't happen to know the sound difference between the Mugen Sports Exhaust and the Hytech Exhaust would you?
Old 12-05-2002, 12:31 AM
Aj

The Hytech is a bit louder, and a tad more raspy, but it flows much better then the Mugen twin loop though. The mugen exhaust sounds sweet, but in high performance very expensive exhausts, it's lacking a little in the performance department.

Later,
Aj
Old 12-05-2002, 01:25 PM
Austin

Originally Posted by Aj
The Hytech is a bit louder, and a tad more raspy, but it flows much better then the Mugen twin loop though. The mugen exhaust sounds sweet, but in high performance very expensive exhausts, it's lacking a little in the performance department.

Later,
Aj
The HyTech isn't all that raspy...mine is a little bit due to the fact that I do not currently have a cat installed...

I am trying to get some audio files of both exhausts this weekend at a Bay Area dyno day.

Austin
Old 12-05-2002, 01:55 PM
Aj

Originally Posted by Austin
The HyTech isn't all that raspy...mine is a little bit due to the fact that I do not currently have a cat installed...

Austin
That was the point I was making, if you use their system, which eliminates the cat, it is more raspy then the mugen. I think it happens to sound good, and flows a whole world better, I was just stating the obvious.

Later,
Aj
Old 12-06-2002, 03:58 PM
paul98itr

explain raspy? buzy, throaty, low tone??? Just woundering for my next itr.
Old 12-06-2002, 06:11 PM
pUrExTc
殺生丸

Mugen definately get's the bling-bling award...having Mugen etched on the side of ur tip is a definate show stopper. however, after checking hytech's website, i couldn't find the ITR's exhaust...could someone redirect me directly to that URL?
Old 12-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Aj

They really don't just make shelf exhaust systems, they make them as you order it, ussualy catered to your specific need. Just be prepared for a very lengthy waiting list.

Your best bet is to email or call them, looking at their site isn't really gonna tell you a whole lot.

Later,
Aj
Old 12-07-2002, 07:26 PM
Trey

Originally Posted by Austin
[quote:82ef286f75="Aj"]The Hytech is a bit louder, and a tad more raspy, but it flows much better then the Mugen twin loop though. The mugen exhaust sounds sweet, but in high performance very expensive exhausts, it's lacking a little in the performance department.

Later,
Aj

I am trying to get some audio files of both exhausts this weekend at a Bay Area dyno day.

Austin[/quote:82ef286f75]

THe plan is to have everyone than has a different exhaust make their car available for viewing and we will take some sound clips at the expo.