Notices

Goin from stock to not

Old 02-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Gator7448

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Goin from stock to not

I have a 95' GSR sedan that is all stock at the moment. All i was lookin to put into it was a new system with subs, new shift knob, new pedals, new head light bulbs, and altezza tailights. These are teh necessities at the moment, what do u think? anything else i should add?
Old 02-01-2004, 02:06 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

do not put altezzas on it.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Gator7448

Originally Posted by RB
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

do not put altezzas on it.
whats wrong with altezzas? what would u suggest? i cant stand the stock tailights
Old 02-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Brad
wooo nascar!

Originally Posted by Gator7448
I have a 95' GSR sedan that is all stock at the moment. All i was lookin to put into it was a new system with subs, new shift knob, new pedals, new head light bulbs, and altezza tailights. These are teh necessities at the moment, what do u think? anything else i should add?
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

ok. dont get any of that stuff. NONE of the things listed are in any way necessary. if i had to say to nix one thing on the list it would be the altezzas. thats the worst of the bunch.

my suggestion: do suspension mods first. if you really wanna change the tail lights get some OEM ones from a 98+ teg. they are all red and look super nice.

please let us guide you in the right direction.. that GSR sedan of yours is too sweet a car to make into a rice-mobile.
Old 02-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Gator7448

Originally Posted by RiceBurninVTEC
gahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

do suspension mods first. if you really wanna change the tail lights get some OEM ones from a 98+ teg. they are all red and look super nice.

please let us guide you in the right direction.. that GSR sedan of yours is too sweet a car to make into a rice-mobile.
The red lights wont look good on a dark green sedan. for suspension, do u just mean lowerin it a couple of inches? how much better handling will that result in? Are you against my sound system? all i was gonna do was a new deck, and 2 10" subs plus an amp for them
Old 02-01-2004, 03:52 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

red lights look great with a dark green sedan...much more so than cheap, chrome altezza bullshit.

c'mon man stop perpetuating the rice mobile persona.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Gator7448

Originally Posted by RB
red lights look great with a dark green sedan...much more so than cheap, chrome altezza bullshit.

c'mon man stop perpetuating the rice mobile persona.
find me some then. I have no clue where to get them, whether online or at a store. Are altezza really a ricer product?
Old 02-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Gator7448

How do u feel about the like carbon fiber tailights? (real or lookalike), or like smoked out ones?
Old 02-01-2004, 04:23 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

find me some then. I have no clue where to get them, whether online or at a store. Are altezza really a ricer product?

YES! They are a centerpeice of the ricer stereotype. If you want clean tails, look for 98+ oem 4 door taillights.

I don't have pics off hand, but they are all red with white reverse lights.
Old 02-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

Exclusively a ricer thing now... look on eBay...

But I'm weird.... I like the 94-97 taillights better anyways... I like the shade of red more on the 98+, but IMO the all-red taillights remind me of American styling, and not japanese styling...

And Amber turn look soooo much better at night.

Quick Reply: Goin from stock to not