Notices

Turbo kit

Old 01-26-2004, 09:48 PM
Black2KGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shore 96 Teg
so im guessing that the Greddy kit would come with the turbo manifold or do i have to purchase that seperately?
It should come with it. But seriously, do some studying on the matter before you actually go through with it. Turboes using turbo manifolds and not headers is pretty much beginner stuff. :happysad:
Old 01-26-2004, 09:56 PM
forum95
I'm Cooler than You

Originally Posted by Shore 96 Teg
so im guessing that the Greddy kit would come with the turbo manifold or do i have to purchase that seperately?
Yeah im pretty sure you get the manifold, and you get to keep your a/c with that kit. but like 2000 said a little studyin wouldn't hurt.
Old 01-26-2004, 09:59 PM
Shore 96 Teg
I miss my 93 VTEC Lude :(

Originally Posted by Black2000GSR
It should come with it. But seriously, do some studying on the matter before you actually go through with it. Turboes using turbo manifolds and not headers is pretty much beginner stuff. :happysad:

oh beleive me i will. Im not turboing for atleast another year. so i have plenty of time to research. Its really the money issue thats holding me back. I already have a guy that will do everything for me cheap (same guy that did my suspension and alignment for 100 bucks) He is opening a shop this summer and i am assuming he will be able to do turbo work cause i am selling him the H22 i have for a turbo project. He also has a TT Supra so i imagine he would do mine too.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:34 PM
newgsrdriver

Greddy kit will come with the manifold. As will any kit thats called a "kit"

Definitely, definitely do a search and a lot of research.