Notices

car hesitating in first and second

Old 04-05-2004, 05:12 PM
onebadassdx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car hesitating in first and second

car hesitates in first and second gear in low revs but drives fine at highway speeds. car drove fine all day, but started acting up after class. any idea as to what might be wrong? engine is a b16a
Old 04-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by onebadassdx
car hesitates in first and second gear in low revs but drives fine at highway speeds. car drove fine all day, but started acting up after class. any idea as to what might be wrong? engine is a b16a
is that what you put into your hatch?
Old 04-05-2004, 05:18 PM
onebadassdx

no, thats what i had in my coupe, i sold it to a buddy of mine and he's having trouble with it. at first it sounded like he put crap gas in it, but he insists it was premium. i'm still searching for b18b for my hatch.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:08 PM
CPL

I get something similar to that on my d16. Only right after I have started it up though. Or if I start it and just wait , the idle will get low bouncing up & down erraticaly and then it would bounce back up like something just got unclogged and go back to normal.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by onebadassdx
is it hesitating because of the gear, or does it feel like it hesitates when you push in the gas..?