Fit Rims Question for a friend.

Fit Rims Question for a friend.

My friend recently picked up a black Fit Sport. I have some Rota C8s on the civ that he admires, so he was looking around and found the Rota GT-3s. Since I don't know anything about the new Fits, what bolt pattern and offset is correct for these? Doing some "research" (google) I *think* they're 4x100 with either 55 or 60 offset? Anyone confirm? I've got 16s on my car and I think they're perfect, but are 15s how he should go with the Fit? Sorry if the questions seem obvious but it isn't my car

sancho on the sizzide! asiandoood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gettheledout View Post
    My friend recently picked up a black Fit Sport. I have some Rota C8s on the civ that he admires, so he was looking around and found the Rota GT-3s. Since I don't know anything about the new Fits, what bolt pattern and offset is correct for these? Doing some "research" (google) I *think* they're 4x100 with either 55 or 60 offset? Anyone confirm? I've got 16s on my car and I think they're perfect, but are 15s how he should go with the Fit? Sorry if the questions seem obvious but it isn't my car

I believe you can run anything between +50 to +38 on the Fit. The bolt pattern is 4x100.
    [ASIANDOOOD.COM] [INSPIRE USA] [FACEBOOK] [ENDLESS 8]
    F/S: JDM EG9 Parts - PM me for info

DCH Honda

Fit rim

The rims have a 4x100 bolt pattern and a 55 offset.

Quote Originally Posted by DCHAUTOPARTS View Post
    The rims have a 4x100 bolt pattern and a 55 offset.
    (It was nice of Honda to cast the offset right into the rims on the Fit Sport!)

Try the www.tirerack.com website, it's a nice place to "shop" for wheels. Get the lightest rims you can afford.)
    Atwell Haines
    '99 3.2 TL
    '06 CR-V EX, 5 Speed
    '07 Fit Sport, 5 Speed
    North NJ

I shop at tirerack.com some good rims and I like that you can preview what the rims are going to look like on your vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandoood View Post
    I believe you can run anything between +50 to +38 on the Fit. The bolt pattern is 4x100.
    ehh. i wouldnt go as low offset as +38. i had 16x7 wheels with +38 offset and rubbed on bumps