Notices

going to the ride and drive in the bay area on april 4'th

Old 06-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Phateless
S2K compatible

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go back and read all of *MY* comments. yes, i think other people were getting carried away, but i also recognize the car for what it is - remarkable quality for the money.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:02 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally Posted by hondatech
Welcome to america, where you are entitled to your own opinion....

Only a jackass would think the fit is some great car to mod out. Get a clue you moron it's a gas saving econo shitbox.
wow...you sure do put things bluntly...no wonder everyone takes offense to anything you say

your entitled to your opinion...i'm entitled to completely ignore it
Old 06-21-2006, 12:57 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to america, where you are entitled to your own opinion....

Only a jackass would think the fit is some great car to mod out. Get a clue you moron it's a gas saving econo shitbox.
I highly suggest you tone it down.

From your 'opinion', the Japanese race teams are morons because they feel the Fit is a highly potent racer.
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 06-21-2006, 01:32 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

a honda technician knows how to hondas to factory specs (if that). ...but probably knows nothing of the performance aftermarket.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:06 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Figures, typical HAN responses from everyone when they don't like what you say.....
Hey if you like the fit great, buy one and have fun. Don't get butthurt because I have a difference of opinion. Don't assume because I'm a factory tech I know nothing about performance and the import scene. I don't care what any of you think anyway since about 2% of this forum know something and the rest repeat what they say or play to much Intial d.
Old 06-21-2006, 05:47 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Figures, typical HAN responses from everyone when they don't like what you say.....
Hey if you like the fit great, buy one and have fun. Don't get butthurt because I have a difference of opinion. Don't assume because I'm a factory tech I know nothing about performance and the import scene. I don't care what any of you think anyway since about 2% of this forum know something and the rest repeat what they say or play to much Intial d.
If anyone sounds butthurt and vulnerable in this thread, it's you.

With nearly every post, you rant about whatever issue you disagree with, berating others along the way because they hold a different opinion. God forbid anyone should disagree with your divinely inspired wisdom of all things Honda..

If - by your reasoning - it's moronic to modify a Fit, then what do you have to say to all of those who've modified a Civic? When it comes down to the basics, both vehicles were designed first as efficient commuter cars.

What has me in stitches is your rush to defend your "reputation"...as if you've got some sort of authority over what cars deserve to be raced or modified. :chuckles:

If you're so concerned about what we think of your capabilites or knowledge, spend less time deriding and more time educating. And if you can voice your opinion without attitude and ego, people might take actually you seriously.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 06-21-2006, 08:03 PM
Phateless
S2K compatible

x2. the point of this board is support and help from other members, as touchy-feely as that sounds. your comments just have no value other than gruffly asserting your opinion and your right to have it. since you're a tech, do you know the timing belt interval for a 95 teg ls, off the top of your head?
Old 06-21-2006, 08:11 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally Posted by TheOtherDave™
With nearly every post, you rant about whatever issue you disagree with, berating others along the way because they hold a different opinion. God forbid anyone should disagree with your divinely inspired wisdom of all things Honda.
lol

so what does our resident know it all drive?...
Old 06-21-2006, 08:32 PM
asiandoood
sancho on the sizzide!

Originally Posted by jaje
lol

so what does our resident know it all drive?...

probably a fit :chuckles:
Old 06-21-2006, 09:07 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Yeah like I said before typical HAN answers.... I care if you think I have an ego or whatever your little problems are with me. You can afford to be that way when you are surrounded by hondaloving drones who don't know shit. Someday you ppl might grow up and have real lives that don't revolve around standing in line for the next fast and furious movie and adding an exhaust that makes your mom's civic sound like an old lawnmower.