Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Any motor in a 71 N600?

Old 06-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hondatech
hell use the rx7 tranny and you should be in business.
Coming from a guy who pulled and reinstalled his RX-7 trans twice in the past week, they aren't small. You'd struggle to use an RX-* trans in such a small FWD car, even worse then trying to use it with a Civic body.

My offer to buy any Z/N600 engine still stands, running condition or no. I want one, just like I want an L10A.
Old 06-17-2004, 08:57 AM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

I have two, both not in running condition. Your crazy for trying to build them though, parts are hard to come by. I was going to turn them in for the scrap alum. Let me know.

I was actually going to use a B16a I have in the garage. I was going to shorten my axles and weld in a subby frame. However, I'm building a 56 chevy truck right now so I'm kinda busy.
Old 06-17-2004, 11:09 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally Posted by hondatech
I have two, both not in running condition. Your crazy for trying to build them though, parts are hard to come by. I was going to turn them in for the scrap alum. Let me know.
I have no intention of building of restoring it, I just want it for a display. If you can figure out the shipping to VA, let me know how much you'd want.
Old 06-18-2004, 02:49 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

pm me a zip code
Old 06-18-2004, 07:27 PM
savageangel

I have eyeballed the geo engine/trans and the drive shafts would never line up, the suzuki's i have looked at are completely different for front wheel drive, ill see if i can find the 310 or the yugo.... also the Radiator would be put on the bottom of the car, where the fuel tank would normally be the electric fans cool off my 427 camaro i think they would cool a lil 4cyl anyway, it's back to work