Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

b16 crank

Old 03-25-2011, 06:26 PM
FIREBLADE85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default b16 crank

I have a 94 del sol with a b16a3 that I have build many times over. This time I had to get a new crank and was able to pick up one from a 99 civic with an a2.
As far as parts go they should be the exact same crank; im taking the guys word who I bout it from that it is actually from an a2. My original crank is stamped b2 and the new one is stamped a3. Im not sure if theres a difference between the two but since I am having fitment problems im starting to think it may be from a different b-series engine. Does anyone know what a crank stamped "A3" is out of?
Old 05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
rahim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Easy suspension tuning is in your hands. S - Tech was made so that everyone can enjoy sports driving. TEIN based these springs on original specification so that the installation is easy. Full compliance with car inspection, and great styling. Adding some more exicitement to your ride.. The highest quality brought to you at great JayDM prices. Now comes in two types to choose from.