Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Where can I buy a Right Hand Drive Integra/Civic/CRX

Old 05-21-2003, 10:29 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ffslide
but you will notice that the average price of a jdm car honda, acura, datsun etc will be from 10,000-15,000 (already in the states)
that is way overpriced. whoever is paying that much is nuts. that is all.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:55 PM
v4lu3s

the cost of getting a car imported AND legal for street use are very high. sure people slip things past DMV but slipping something past the DMV is diff than selling a 100% legal RHD Japanese market car.

and as far as ffslide charging for his time and effort...he should. I am often asked to source engines and swaps for people...i wont do a damn thing for them now unless they put up 50% in cash up front. There is nothing worse than spending all day calling around and driving to yards and shops and then have the buyer change their mind. There is nothing worse than bustingyour ass for someone and them blowing it all off.
Old 05-25-2003, 10:11 PM
ffslide
Banned

Originally posted by v4lu3s
the cost of getting a car imported AND legal for street use are very high. sure people slip things past DMV but slipping something past the DMV is diff than selling a 100% legal RHD Japanese market car.

and as far as ffslide charging for his time and effort...he should. I am often asked to source engines and swaps for people...i wont do a damn thing for them now unless they put up 50% in cash up front. There is nothing worse than spending all day calling around and driving to yards and shops and then have the buyer change their mind. There is nothing worse than bustingyour ass for someone and them blowing it all off.

exactly my point ,,

and i'm willing to bet that these fools that say its too much also believe that because the car is right handed has something to do with the "legal process" of making it legal....california and other states have no regulation as far as it being on the right hand side,,, that has nothing to do with making it legal.. again more chumps that want to talk about something that they have no idea what they are talking about,, and refuse to ask questions instead they want to push their judement.. which would be fine,,, if it made sense????? some people will never learn. know wonder we import/export guys expect to be paid for the time and knowledge....
Old 01-03-2004, 06:56 PM
exodius

here's a couple of links:

Break out the Checkbook for this one:
http://www.autoexporterjapan.com/

Some Others:
http://www.japan-partner.com/right-hand.html
http://www.batfa.com/

Those are just to find some to import. Hope that helps a little. Sorry if it doesn't.
Old 01-20-2004, 12:25 PM
EGteknikhatch
Team Teknik

Talk to importtooner. He has a RHD ITR for sale... For all I know. Unless he sold it...
Old 02-06-2004, 12:53 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

Originally Posted by EGteknikhatch
Talk to importtooner. He has a RHD ITR for sale... For all I know. Unless he sold it...
Negative Ghostrider, it's gone .

duck squad member #00003
Old 02-16-2004, 05:08 PM
Morpheus 6
Banned

RHD drive is going to be a big pain to register and drive stateside. As well as alot of money to ship it.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:56 PM
Newman

I just sold my RHD DC2 Integra a month ago, and it was registered in CA to drive legally on the road. If interested, we'll have more RHD cars coming in around the end of March, early April.
Old 02-20-2004, 08:14 PM
bnuk

HERE YA GO, AND IM GIVING TO YA FOR FREE TOO.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461343199