Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Honda newbeeee...best swap for BIG boost

Old 05-23-2009, 01:19 PM
SVT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda newbeeee...best swap for BIG boost

been a mustang guy my entire life...till I ran across a K20 swapped honda... Such an awesome set up... So i started looking into these cars.Desided Im going to start looking for a hatch with a swap already done, boost the stock motor till she blows than build the motor for BIG boost...gt35r. I have been looking at H22 cars and some other swapped cars. Im looking for high 10s and still be able too drive it if I need too 100mile trip... I dont mind the tin can race car, just has to pass as a street car from the outside...What swap will be the best for this?... Theres some many honda motors, its hard too keep up and understand the pros and cons of all. So far ive been leaning towards a b18b motor, jsut wondering the difference in them all...thanks guys
Old 05-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ds,bs,hs and fs all boost fine with some help. Its all about your budget. If you are talking big boost get a sleeved block or http://www.dartheads.com/products/bl...es-blocks.html