Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Allmotor biuldup

Old 06-26-2006, 11:19 PM
jumpman83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just curious, what honda is that anyway? The one that makes 1400-1600 hp? To my knowledge, the only one making those number is Steven Popadokis's (however the hell his name is spelled) drag civics, and both use NSX engines... 6 cyl. But if it's just ignorance, enlighten me...
Old 06-29-2006, 01:46 PM
pomansouth

lol this guy pmed me and told me that he could make me some more power if he ported my head for me.....I think not BWAHAHAHA
Old 07-15-2006, 03:20 PM
rough_idle
60 foot

hey dont believe this son of a bitch, because the car he is talkin about is mine, well was mine ( i got hit by a truck) and his little civic or w/e motor is blown, he's just some son of a bitch that wanna fit in and dont know shit, and if he did say anything, he got it from out of my note book, and yes im still gonna biuld a b20 nitrous motor and a H23 allmotor
Old 07-15-2006, 03:25 PM
rough_idle
60 foot

hey powmansouth, if cubic inches said he will port ur head, dont believe that shit, i had some ported heads, i sold em all, he tryed to sell my shit while i was in the hospital, due to my stupid ass friends let him hang around my fuckin house, anyway, i do a lil stuff to cars, i do port heads, but i aint gaurantee no 75hp on one, i do biuld motors, but i'll at least do it before i say something