Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

95 gsr swap into 93 integra.. please help

Old 04-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 gsr swap into 93 integra.. please help

Hey whats going on guys.. I am putting a 95 gsr motor into a 93 integra.. first things first i am using the 95 gsr hydro tranny.. i am using the invative mount kit for the hydro conversion.. only problem was the rear mount aint fit my ls bracket so i am using the rear ls mount and i had to cut off the front mount for it to fit.. but other then that it looks good... now my clutch cable seems to be too short... anyone have experience with this? Do I need a different clutch cable? And also about the throttle cable.. can i use the 95 gsr one or my stock 93 ls throttle cable? i am planning on using the hydro axels and half shaft.. will that work?

well those are just some questions that i wanted to get out of the way.. now to the nitty gritty.. i got the motor bolted in and was cranking it over.. wont start, but also i dont have some clips clipped in. I looked them up and they are the Intake air tempature sensor, evap, and manifold abssolute pressure sensor..(map sensor) i din;t think this would stop me from starting the car but she wnt start so i wanna try and figure this out and then try and start her again... now i found the map sensor on the firewall of the integra and it part of my purge assembly thingy.. do i need them? I have noticed on the 95 gsr it didnt have any purges things on the firewall so i am guessing i dont need em? So do I just extend the wires for the map sensor to the gsr manifold???? The IAT sensor I think I found the clip so I am just gonna extend that one too.. but the EVAP I cant seem to find a clip for that on my harness??? How do I do that????? Also how do I wire up the butterflies?? Where does it go? and if you guys know of a vacumm diagram i can use cuz i have a lot of loose vacums everywhere....well damn that is a long post put it is what is on my mind.. any help guys?????????
Old 04-15-2006, 06:15 PM
Redlinerz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also i am sorry if this is the wrong spot plz move if it is
Old 04-19-2006, 01:00 PM
JimBlake

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Purge valve is on the manifold right at the throttlebody (not on the firewall).

Purge valve is #8
IAB (secondaries) control valve is #9, gotta use a P72 ECU to make that work.