Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

meter fuses problem.

Old 12-21-2005, 01:15 PM
civic401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default meter fuses problem.

here's the story, I finally fix my VSS and replace the plug on the harness also.. my car been running fine for about 2-3 months now.. as I was heading home from work last night on the 91fwy I notice my speedo gauge wasn't working and I had no vtec.. I went home and replace the 7.5 15a fuse under the dash and on my way to work this morning the same thing happen again.. so I replace the fuse on my lunch time and drove it around the block and within 10 to 15 minutes I hear a pop, and the same problem again.. why do I keep popping fuse? can any give me some ideas on were to start looking?? thanks in advance guys.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:36 PM
civic401

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It’s been bad luck for me these past two days... i was on my way home from work today on the 57 fwy . The next thing i knew, all the lights in my car starts to dim down then all of a sudden my car shuts off.. I’m guessing my alternator went bad and I was running on my battery... anyway anyone have any idea what else could cause this problem. Also keep in mind I keep blowing the 7.5 meter fuse (15a) under the dash. Thanks in advance.