Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

All Motor K20a2 EG Drag Car Build - 56k, Fly a Kite

Old 08-01-2007, 09:26 AM
daniel9111
SiKid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AAAA+++++the best k series project...keep it going, and you only need the wings to have a jet...
Old 08-11-2007, 06:11 PM
rubberflexx

hi big guy ! name flexx so they calle me here in montreal i got the same cars as you and let me tell you what i did now im verry patient and love to be original so what i did is i place my bat.in my truck under the spare tire i made ans special clear resine box with dual air holes in them and drag the wires from the back seats since we honda's have the layback back seats so ( well i dont need to tell you anymore ... you can get the pictures nice paint ( did it the same way accept for the enjince i got a 1998 fairlady in that ( alot of fitting and new holes to drill but after 4 month this baby is nutssssss that why they called me flexx chow big guy here my email if you want to chit chat about our ride or any question or ideas sachaparris@gmail.com
Old 08-16-2007, 08:58 AM
k-series

Originally Posted by rubberflexx
hi big guy ! name flexx so they calle me here in montreal i got the same cars as you and let me tell you what i did now im verry patient and love to be original so what i did is i place my bat.in my truck under the spare tire i made ans special clear resine box with dual air holes in them and drag the wires from the back seats since we honda's have the layback back seats so ( well i dont need to tell you anymore ... you can get the pictures nice paint ( did it the same way accept for the enjince i got a 1998 fairlady in that ( alot of fitting and new holes to drill but after 4 month this baby is nutssssss that why they called me flexx chow big guy here my email if you want to chit chat about our ride or any question or ideas sachaparris@gmail.com
Huh?
Old 08-21-2007, 02:29 PM
1turbodc2
got boost?

nice build!!! can't wait to see the numbers and when its all done!