Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Anyone remeber me?

Old 09-04-2002, 05:53 PM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone remeber me?

What's up everybody? I apologize I haven't been around at all lately. This summer was a pretty busy time for me and I just didn't have the time to devote to getting on here. I also worked this summer for Iomega (the zip drive people) and spent all day in front of a computer so I didn't really feel like doing more of it when I got home (if I got home). I'm back in school until December when I'll graduate with an Applied Computer Science degree and can become unemployed like everybody else in the IT field. I have a 3 hour break on Monday and Wednesday's so expect a lot of posts on those days.

Not much else is going on. Christina and I are still together, coming up on 5 years in October. I still have both of my Honda's. The coupe's moving along as slow as ever. I just finished installing Progress Group springs and Tokico Illumia struts on it a few weeks ago. I also bought a new timing belt and water pump for it, but haven't installed them yet (76k miles and counting). Probably next weekend or the one after. I may actually install my AEM underdrive pullies too (I have them for more than 2 years and I haven't install them, bought them used for $60).

The hatch is finally back up and running. I took it out at the begining of summer and the clutch pedal would vibrate under your foot when you pushed it. I barely drove it and one day it finally gave out and I almost couldn't get the damn thing into gear (I had to shut the engine off to shift to reverse). I finally saved up some money and ordered a Clutch masters stage 3 clutch and 9 pound flywheel. I put them both in last weekend. Took me 12 hours straight (8 of which I was by myself that included droping the tranny). I also finally got and installed my Goodridge stainless lines (made a huge difference). The clutch has about 450 of 500 miles left before it's broken in, so I've just been driving around town in it. I feels like the 3rd gear syncro may still need replaced (I was hoping it was just the clutch). Damn Honda's oh well.

That's pretty much it for me. Divizion's pretty much fallen apart. Most of my friends have formed Team Hate (Highly Aspirated Turbo Engineering, or something), their motto, "embarassing lameass everywhere". They want me to join, but I don't know about driving around with a giant black HATE sticker on my car. I'll probably end up with it. I think that's it. I'll probably put some pics up or add to this post later. Seeya.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.
Old 09-04-2002, 08:00 PM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to have you back man. I missed ya!
Old 09-04-2002, 09:41 PM
dubcac
I

Ahh man why'd you have to come back????? LOL jfwy :fawk:

Welcome back
Old 09-06-2002, 06:43 AM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Default What's up?

I'm glad at least a few people remember me. What happened to all the old people that used to hang out in here? Anybody still around? Seeya.

Old 09-06-2002, 09:04 AM
qtiger

Who is this clown?
Old 09-06-2002, 04:21 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

GOD DAMN IT! I THOUGHT I FINALLY GOT RID OF YOU!
-----
Old 09-06-2002, 07:23 PM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Default What's up?

Ha ha, nothing but love. I keep meaning to take some pics and add them to this thread, but I am so lazy it scares me. Seeya.

Old 09-13-2002, 11:28 AM
1990crxsi

Hey man. I used to have a different name on here....my car is finally coming together...i got my swap on order and im gonna do it in the next few weeks. as you can tell by my name i have a 90 crx si. thank god my car will finally be fast. its slow as shiat right now with that tired old sohc under the hood.anyhow im glad you are back,you know more than almost all of these clowns :fawk: later dude, Ryan
Old 09-13-2002, 11:26 PM
white lightnin

YAY! Andy is back. Show the love Bumnah. Ive been busy with my hatch over the summer. Supension was gutted in favor of GSR components and new everything. Still havent put in the new master cylinder though cause im lazy too.

This weekend Im waxing her finally and getting her looking pretty. She will look great with my new hood and corners.

Im getting that pull you used to talk about ANdy. THe pull to ditch the hatch. Sure would be nice sometimes to have my old teggy w/ my bling bling rims
Old 09-15-2002, 06:57 PM
SpoonFedEG
Hybrid whut?

The Genius has returned...

Quick Reply: Anyone remeber me?