Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Looking For Honda Aftermarket Parts Shop - Houston

Old 05-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Hyperhondaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Honda Aftermarket Parts Shop - Houston

Hello everyone, I am just looking for a honda only, or honda specific shop/distributor in the houston texas area that someone has dealt with or knows someone who has dealt with. I am just starting a small time shop in the north 249 area, near tomball and have a few customers interested in some performance parts. I am getting tired of ordering everything off ebay. I get the right parts, and a great selection, but the shipping always takes a week, and I can't ask anyone about their experience with that part. Anyways, if a distributor or shop owner happens to see this, or like I said, if you know of one, just give me a shout at - debbieshaun@sbcglobal.net - my name is Shaun by the way, and I hope to become a regular member to your website. Also, just email me if you want to, for any reason. I am slow in responding to emails, please just bear with me. By the way, I was referred by Jokerluv, if he still comes around. Thank you all very much for reading my request!!!
Shaun
Old 05-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Hyperhondaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yea, I found a few shops at www.houston-imports.com at - http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/index.php - if you are familiar with any of those, or recommend staying away, just lemme know. Thanx again!!!
Shaun