Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Best way to lose the speed limiter?

Old 02-17-2005, 06:44 AM
davidn71
95 Civic w/ b16 swap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ISP James
:ban:

Is james getting a little mad? Are you bein a little puss.. Yeah, I'm purty sure.... Gonna go cry to somebody to get this thread banned?? Damn, just like the little bitch you are...
Old 02-17-2005, 06:45 AM
davidn71
95 Civic w/ b16 swap

Far as I'm concerned, if you don't have anything useful to add to a thread, don't stick your bitch ass comments in here... I came in with a single question, and I got a couple stupid as answers... Fuggin stupid.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:46 AM
davidn71
95 Civic w/ b16 swap

Shit... I'm done with this stupid ass forum. I've got better things to do than sit in here and argue with a bunch of computer nerdy bitches...
Old 02-17-2005, 06:49 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

there is nothing wrong with wanting to modify your car. there is nothing wrong with wanted to remove your limiters. what is wrong is going that fast on anything but a track. go to a track day, have all of the fun you can there but dont do something to show off your nads to your brother or cuz some stranger in a TDI is busting your chops.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:52 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Originally Posted by davidn71
Shit... I'm done with this stupid ass forum. I've got better things to do than sit in here and argue with a bunch of computer nerdy bitches...

good riddance.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:54 AM
davidn71
95 Civic w/ b16 swap

there is nothing wrong with wanting to modify your car. there is nothing wrong with wanted to remove your limiters. what is wrong is going that fast on anything but a track. go to a track day, have all of the fun you can there but dont do something to show off your nads to your brother or cuz some stranger in a TDI is busting your chops.
This is what I'm talkin about too. You go fork over the money to get on a track.. NOt showing off the nads to my bro, just ****in around... You just think you have all the answers... Everyone here thinks that there's some kinda universal tuner, and everyone should be that way.. I say, hell with that crap.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:05 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

blahahahahahaha. this thread is just great ...

you're in a Civic. you want something with a better top end, get an S2000, 350Z, RX-8. remember, your car was meant for economical transportation, not ripping down highways at 120mph+.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:10 AM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

:ban:
Bitch asses? Computer nerdy bitches? Bitch ass comments on a stupid ass forum?

It sounds like you got a anger problem kiddo. Have you ever tried channeling that energy into say exercise?
Old 02-17-2005, 07:13 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

Originally Posted by bluetwo
Bitch asses? Computer nerdy bitches? Bitch ass comments on a stupid ass forum?

It sounds like you got a anger problem kiddo. Have you ever tried channeling that energy into say exercise?
maybe thats why his car tops out too low, there might be an issue of weight :chuckles:
Old 02-17-2005, 07:19 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by davidn71
Ya know, I kinda figured I'd be getting these stupid ass questions from all you stupid ass people... This is a honda forum, people come here to get help answering questions about their hondas and acuras, and ever damn time I make a post, the majority of the people keep making these dumb shit comments... Who the hell cares why I want to remove the speed limiter!!! I don't get on here askin why you dumb shits spend thousands of dollars on turbos and nitrous and shit like that...

Damn, now I remember why I quit posting on this forum... Bunch whiner bitch ass losers with nothin better to do than piss me off...
looks like snoopy answered your question for you.. and obviously there is something wrong with you, if you get pissed off everytime you post in here..