Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

Help prove a point to Mustang owners!!!!!!

Old 02-20-2005, 10:52 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by oldschoolimport
the TSX K24 already has the same head as the RSX-S. its the accord, element and CRV K24's that have the cheaper head.
the TSX has the throttle-by-wire that has to be dealt with, or get a cheaper K24 and find the type-s head seperately.
i thought they changed the head for the type-s slightly this year :dunno:
Old 02-21-2005, 06:56 AM
oldschoolimport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DRfrank
i thought they changed the head for the type-s slightly this year :dunno:
I've not heard exactly what makes the k20a2 and the k20z (2005) different. the k20z is middle ground between the k20a and k20a2. I've been told its just a slightly more aggressive cam, but I don't see why that would call for a different engine code. if you can find a k20z, it'll be at a premium to the k20a2, so I'd stick with the a2 head.
Old 02-26-2005, 12:31 PM
dc5s
Designer of HP

Its called the K20C and it has 10hp more. Not a big difference although 05 owners will beg to differ. With an my simple mods ive beat an '05 and backed it up by beating him again. By simple mods i mean a Top Fuel C/F Intake.
Old 02-26-2005, 01:18 PM
kenton
Change sig? Lose [quote]!

Originally Posted by dc5s
Its called the K20C and it has 10hp more. Not a big difference although 05 owners will beg to differ. With an my simple mods ive beat an '05 and backed it up by beating him again. By simple mods i mean a Top Fuel C/F Intake.
Drivers race... Come back when you both have numbers
Old 03-15-2005, 01:01 PM
civicandtegra

if you do want nos in the car make sure it is build up with the best stuff as possible and make sure you have the biggest fuel injectors because without enough fuel to burn and break down the nos into nitrogen and oxygen you can cause major damage to the motor. i would not advise it because of my friends sti because he naded his motor. stick to getting and good motor try to bore it out if possible and lighten the car cuz thats the only way to beat a mustang weight-power ratio try and get super car light.