Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

El Guage Panel Instructions for 94 Integra GSR

Old 08-13-2002, 05:20 PM
Zedron
Turbo B20

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default El Guage Panel Instructions for 94 Integra GSR

I just got the guage panels and they came with no directions.
Does anyone have any directions that may be useful to me?
Old 08-14-2002, 04:27 PM
Zedron
Turbo B20

Anyone?
Old 08-16-2002, 06:14 AM
GSRacer
Shadetree Mechanic

There are 2 screws on the top of the black insert that surrounds your gauges, take them out, then tilt your wheel down and pull firmly on the bottom part of the black thing and it will pop out, there are 2 or 3 screws to get the instrument cluster out, then pop the clear plastic cover off (can be a beast but requires no tools) then there are some phillips screws in the back of the instrument cluster (some are in deep holes) that you must remove to remove the bezel, then just slide yer gauges over the needles, and glue em down, route the wires back behind the cluster and mount your transformer in the right rear of that gaping hole that you now have in your dash, i tapped into the constant (not variable) power lead to my dimmer for power, and mounted the color changer switch in that useless coin tray!
Old 08-16-2002, 11:48 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by GSRacer
There are 2 screws on the top of the black insert that surrounds your gauges, take them out, then tilt your wheel down and pull firmly on the bottom part of the black thing and it will pop out, there are 2 or 3 screws to get the instrument cluster out, then pop the clear plastic cover off (can be a beast but requires no tools) then there are some phillips screws in the back of the instrument cluster (some are in deep holes) that you must remove to remove the bezel, then just slide yer gauges over the needles, and glue em down, route the wires back behind the cluster and mount your transformer in the right rear of that gaping hole that you now have in your dash, i tapped into the constant (not variable) power lead to my dimmer for power, and mounted the color changer switch in that useless coin tray!
That's pretty much it, GSR covered it pretty well, but if you need pictures and even more detailed instructions, try here: Install Gauges
- SOLD
EG Ferio - SOLD

FA Ferio - Returned
www.NelsonLee.net

Old 08-17-2002, 07:29 AM
Zedron
Turbo B20

Thnx alot.

I decided to mount the controls in the useless coin tray also.