Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

swapinfo??????????

Old 03-20-2004, 01:30 PM
98teggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default swapinfo??????????

i have a 98 GS and want to swap in a b18 c5 i was wondering what parts could i use off my b18A and what new parts would i need.
i just bought UR underdrive pulleys and a skunk manifold for my b18a could i still use these parts on a b18 c5 ? :cheers:
Old 04-18-2004, 07:54 PM
LSVTECKING
rebuilding

A B18c5 will directly bolt in no mount kit is necessary but im not exactly sure what kind of wiring will be necessary. Check hasports website.
Old 04-19-2004, 09:13 AM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Do you already have the parts on your B18B (not B18A, those are the 2nd generation Integra engines)? I don't know if those specific parts are interchangeable. I'm assuming the intake manifold would be, only the B18C1 has a different intake manifold bolt pattern, but the non-VTEC Skunk2 manifold might be different from the VTEC versions. I'm not sure about the pullies, but I'd assume they would swap over, but I haven't tried before. If your planning to do an engine swap, I would recommend you save your money now and not spend it modifying an engine you plan to remove.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.