Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Got wreckless driving, need help!!!!!

Old 11-25-2003, 01:25 PM
95TEGGY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dang dude that sux that you got in trouble for not even racing. But ya man im prolly going to do that deferral thing and if it doesnt affect insurance than im good to go because that was the main thing that i was really scared about. Also how was your situation, did the cop radar you? And also was there a fine on the ticket already? Because on mine he said there is no fine attached to it right now so the judge has to decide what to do. Where are you from by the way because it might be different laws in different states. Are you from washington state?

Thanks for the advice guys i really appreciate it
Old 11-25-2003, 03:45 PM
pinoybboy

I wasn't shot with his radar....and no there was no fine on the ticket...
Old 11-25-2003, 03:49 PM
pinoybboy

Oh...and I'm from Washington too (Northwest)
Old 11-29-2003, 11:16 AM
Pimpin Olds
E-mail lists for sale-ehh

I was talking to a family cop, and he said to allways go to court, no matter what it is. Our judges are so leanient, they will most likely drop everything. It got so bad, that he went up to the judge one time and said "You know, i had a reason for arresting them". I say fight it, your almost guranteed to get a lesser charge. I could go on and on giving examples, but thats just my opinion
Old 11-29-2003, 12:50 PM
VtecAccord097

i don't mean to jack this thread but this might make you feel better about your situation..i got caught "engaging in a speed contest" last night against my friend's parent's turbo bug...AND i lost. the cop was a total dick about it but i know i deserve it...****ing sucks
Old 11-29-2003, 01:49 PM
95TEGGY

damnit that freaken blows, do you have to go to court too?
Old 11-29-2003, 01:51 PM
95TEGGY

Originally posted by pinoybboy
Oh...and I'm from Washington too (Northwest)
hey so is the deferral option available for everybody or does the judge have to decide weather you get it or not? My court date is on the 4th of DEC.

Thanks
Old 11-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Cliffgump
I get custom user text?

Talk to someone who knows the local system, maybe even a hearing officer, and see if they have a community service option. I'm not big into street racing, but I got a careless driving ticket for not paying attention and blowing through a red light at like 3am. I talked to a hearing officer and she set me up to do STS (sentence to serve), I don't have to pay the $250 fine nor does it go on my record. Hopefully you can do something like that, it may be similar to the deferral people are talking about.
Old 12-02-2003, 09:22 PM
sick79

i tried to fight my last tickets, i was found guilty. my reasoning for doing that; i had previously pled guilty on a speeding ticket hoping the judge would cut me some slack on the fine. yea right. so i decided to never plead guilty again and make the state work for their money. :madfawk:
they could care less, they will fine your ass one way or another. whats my point? drive carefully and avoid all the bullshit. i hate giving my hard earned cash to the courts. :madfawk:
Old 12-02-2003, 09:34 PM
DelSolSIinMD
Le Grand Illusion

Seriously, they just waste it on the overworked court system anyway...