Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

CAI for 91 teg

Old 08-12-2003, 03:52 PM
91redintegra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAI for 91 teg

Hey i just got a CAI for my 91 teg looking for some instructions so i can put that bitch in.Can anyone help me out????
Old 08-15-2003, 07:23 AM
turbovic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its a lot easier if u take off the tire on the side the cai is gonna be closest to the ground , remove the stock resonator , remove the stock airbox assembly along with stock pipng from the throttle body disconnect the breather hose from the stock tubing leave it connected to ur valve cover. Get the new cai connect the first piece of the cai to ur throttle body DO NOT tighten it down , assemble all sections and test fit check for clearances then tighten everything down install filter at the end of the cai tighten , make sure u reconnect the breather hose with the supplied hose and the new breather hold on the cai DONT put on one of those lil breather filters it does nothing for ur engine .reinstall tire close hood , crank car play with throttle body and listen to that baby growl the end