Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

2000 Accord pollen filter(s) replacement

Old 07-08-2007, 02:45 AM
ibelchamber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Accord pollen filter(s) replacement

Hi,

I would like to change the pollen filters on a 2000 accord (UK model if it makes a difference). I found the post by jschmid, but the pictures don't show and there's not much text.

Can anyone help?
Old 07-10-2007, 12:41 AM
dleccord

im surprised why the mods havent been doing their jobs in this section. its cluttered as shit.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:48 PM
kotty

Originally Posted by ibelchamber
Hi,

I would like to change the pollen filters on a 2000 accord (UK model if it makes a difference). I found the post by jschmid, but the pictures don't show and there's not much text.

Can anyone help?
Same thing..i was also thinking to change my filters and my Honda Accord Strut Tower Brace..
Old 09-16-2007, 10:42 PM
ngfriend

I just replaced cabin (pollen?) air filter today. Keyword searches for diagram is cabin air filter for 98 accord. U.S. version costs approximately $30 and You have basically remove the glove compartment to get to the accord cabin air filter. Some of the screws may be dificult to remove since honda tightened a little too tight to prevent vibrations.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:46 PM
hellfire12

Originally Posted by ibelchamber
Hi,

Can anyone help?
if you go to the DIY forum, you should find the post by jschmid, click on that one and on the second page you should find some steps posted by other people on how to do it.