Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

eg door panels

Old 10-16-2003, 07:55 PM
tunda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eg door panels

92 eg civic hatchback

Ok i searched but the responses the people recieved were no help to me...i am trying to take out my door panels but i am kinda stuck...i took the screw out of the coin pocket and the black screw that is on the ouside of the door panel...also i unscrewed the screw that holds the panel to the door...(you can see it when you take out the coin pocket)...i am stuck taking out the door handle/lock and also my windows are not power so that plastic thing you crank to open/close the window...does that just pop out??? let me know thank you
Old 10-23-2003, 07:17 AM
civiksiracer1

bring your car to auto zone and they will pop off the window crark, you ned a lil tool, or if you feel lucky and it is very easy, take a small width flat head, and there is a ring around the base of the crank, you'll see what I mean. Pry that off and it will slide right off.
Old 10-26-2003, 12:22 AM
93HybridCX
Beast from the East

There is just a screw that you take out behind the inner door handle to take the cover off then it will slip over the handle and the lock. You can use a small flat head screwdriver or small needle nose plyers to take the clip off of the window crank.