Notices
Detailing Forum Advice on detailing from the experts.

Best detailer locally?

Old 05-17-2007, 09:46 AM
dazco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best detailer locally?

I was told about Eagle One wet wipe and shine here a few years ago and have been using it since. But in the last maybe year, i think they changed the formula and it no longer works like before. I liked it because 1)-it left no streaks/haze behind, and it left a very slick feel. Neither seems to be true anymore.

So i need a new one. I have tried and did not like Mothers showtime or Mguires NXT or whatever that is. (purple see thru bottle) So aside from those, what is available that is as good as EO was before they ruined it? Also, as i said i need something i can get locally. So preferably something i can get at one of the big chains like Kragen or Auto Zone.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:11 AM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Originally Posted by dazco
I was told about Eagle One wet wipe and shine here a few years ago and have been using it since. But in the last maybe year, i think they changed the formula and it no longer works like before. I liked it because 1)-it left no streaks/haze behind, and it left a very slick feel. Neither seems to be true anymore.

So i need a new one. I have tried and did not like Mothers showtime or Mguires NXT or whatever that is. (purple see thru bottle) So aside from those, what is available that is as good as EO was before they ruined it? Also, as i said i need something i can get locally. So preferably something i can get at one of the big chains like Kragen or Auto Zone.
DuraGloss AquaWax is one of the best OTC QD's out there, you can only get it at CarQuest autoparts stores though. Another good one, and i'm not joking, is Turtle Wax Platinum QD. I pick up a few bottles of that everytime I see it at Big Lots. Those are the only OTC QD's I use anymore, and out of those two, DuraGloss gets the nod.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:35 AM
danponjican

Originally Posted by VRGNCD5
DuraGloss AquaWax is one of the best OTC QD's out there, you can only get it at CarQuest autoparts stores though. Another good one, and i'm not joking, is Turtle Wax Platinum QD. I pick up a few bottles of that everytime I see it at Big Lots. Those are the only OTC QD's I use anymore, and out of those two, DuraGloss gets the nod.
+1 on Aquawax. Hard to beat that locally (OTC) or anywhere for that matter.
Old 03-04-2009, 02:56 PM
PhillipMG
Banned

I like Aquawax too.