Notices
Detailing Forum Advice on detailing from the experts.

Tan leather

Old 10-27-2006, 06:13 PM
honura
Seni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tan leather

Hey guy I got a 95 teg with tan leather and I have kids. I need something that will really really really clean my leather. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried

Crap!!!!!!!!!! All it did was make my seat slippery nothing else. I need something that is gonna really clean my leather to the bone. I also tried using 409 which for vynal it's the greatest thing in the world but not to good for leather help me out people.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Diabolicskull

wow, same thing happened to me same sadd story, my leather has never looked the same on my 96 accord...
Old 02-19-2007, 07:35 AM
Detailed Image
Registered

For conditioning of leather, I'd strongly suggest looking into the Leatherique Products. Leatherique offers two types of leather care products, the Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and the Leatherique Prestine Clean. The Rejuvenator Oil is a deep conditioner that is designed for neglected, hard, faded leather. The product penetrates deep into the leather restoring the proper nutrients and oils back into the leather helping to return the seat back to its like new condition. After using the Rejuvenator Oil you'll notice the seats are tacky to the touch and you'll use the Leatherique Prestine Clean to remove the contamination that has appeared on the surface. The Prestine Clean will remove the remains of the Rejuvenator Oil revealing a like new seat. The directions are pretty unique for these two products so please follow the how-to guide (2nd column 2nd and 3rd one down) we have put together on using the products. These are the leather products of choice for the Bentley and Rolls Royce Owners Clubs and are regarded as one of the best products for leather care. If your leather is already in decent condition you can get away with just using the Prestine Clean, but a car that is over 10 years old can definitely benefit from both steps.

George @ Detailed Image
Old 01-06-2008, 04:02 PM
b moe

Default lexol or woolite

Have used lexol cleaner for years.
1:6 ratio of woolite to water is used by many