Notices

91 Honda Crx JDM SIR II GSR B18c1/tail conv..

Old 09-03-2003, 10:57 AM
AKK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How old are you 12?

-your two cars are pieces of shit

- you need to spend less time ****ing up other peoples threads and more time working, so you can buy a car that wont fall apart.

-both your cars are slow and look like garbage

-how bout you trade me your two cars and $8500 cash, the extra $500 is about how much i would have to pay yo get your two garbage cans you call cars towed off my property.

-and how bout your pray you dont live around here so i dont come to your ****ing house right now and smash your big forhead in.

-why dont you go give your car to some bum on the street, oh wait they would rather keep there shopping cart, the rims are nicer on it, and has a better paint job.

-i could probably get 9000$ for it, it runs better then a new gsr, at only half the cost.

-how bout you sell both your cars and just walk cause youll get more respect.

-so tell me where your from so i can let you talk shit to my face, pussy.
Old 09-03-2003, 11:20 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

Originally posted by Kai
No need to be rude.

I didn't trash your car, which looks like shit.

I didn't call you a noob, which you are.

I didn't call you crazy for asking $8000, which the car is not worth.

Good luck selling it, though.

By the way, it is NOT JDM and NOT an SiR-II. This isn't Ebay, no need for false advertising.
lol, akk is kinda getting salty :shiner: for you stating the truth erm i mean opinion. but hey like you mentioned...he might get that on ebay :jerkit: LOL :chuckles:
Old 09-03-2003, 11:24 AM
AKK

Default let me check out your crx

:fawk:
Old 09-03-2003, 11:30 AM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

i posted my rex on here. go look for it. my shet still in the work and i rock the rust with pride. you dont need to look good to haul ass. one thing bout your car the inside looks nice, its what i would like mine to look like...and soon will...only thing is ill be bumpin with my 2 12 kappas,and if you ever see me, hope you have some wood screws cause ill blow your doors off...then you can see TRUE SiR tails. b16 all motor dyno'd over 250 to wheels and i havent put nos on it yet. i could easily slap a 150 on there and not even worry. so you go check my old pics of my car with the riced altezza's on it. ill post some pics as soon as i can get some new ones taken. oh and by the way...nice hood :jerkit: arent those vents made for a car thats carburated...cause uhh yeah it isnt doin dick for you...might as well tried to put a shaker hood on it :chuckles:
Old 09-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Kai
Rotorphile.

I live in Stafford, Virginia. If you have a problem with me, bring it. I'm only about 6-7 hours away. I'm shaking in my boots with terror.

I would spend less time screwing up people's threads if they put them in the right place. For sale threads go in the for sale forum.

Both of my cars are slow, and the Civic is pretty ugly. I don't care about how good looking a car is, I see no need for it. I don't take insult from that either, I have more important things to put money into at the moment.
Originally posted by malfuncion
...might as well tried to put a shaker hood on it :chuckles:
:rofl:
Old 09-03-2003, 12:20 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

dude.. AKK whats the big deal? he was right you know we have a for sale forum here, which this should be in, and he was correcting you by letting you know its a header (no s) i didnt see the need for you treating Kai like shit. Im not a mod, but we come here to talk and we all try to get along, but you just blew this way out of the water.

don't get all defensive and insult other people cause they didn't want to buy your car. grow up man.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:22 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

^----- well said.
Old 09-03-2003, 12:23 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

and its been said before, but don't call you car SiR or JDM, cause its not buddy. If you want JDM, you can talk to me or malfunction (and there are others im sure too) about what JDM is :fawk:
Old 09-03-2003, 12:25 PM
malfuncion
Z20 H8R

oh and akk before you talk shit on someones rims...you should upgrade from stock homie..
Old 09-03-2003, 12:31 PM
AP1dude
JDM WHORE!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Kai
No need to be rude.

I didn't trash your car, which looks like shit.

I didn't call you a noob, which you are.

I didn't call you crazy for asking $8000, which the car is not worth.

Good luck selling it, though.

By the way, it is NOT JDM and NOT an SiR-II. This isn't Ebay, no need for false advertising.
you for got RICER ........its clean and ricey and not JDM....i have more jdm shiet