Notices

New EF9 Conversion! =D

Old 05-09-2003, 09:07 AM
JSpecMugen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New EF9 Conversion! =D

I just spent a lot of money on an EF9 conversion for my hatch... Hood, bumpers f&r + jdm orange fogs (mmmmm rare!), trim f&r, fenders w/side markers, both doors with pw&pfm ( SWEET! ), rear hatch + tail lenses, 4 rims, front seats, rear seats (with the headrests!! ), rear disc brakes + all control arms and struts. Apparently the kit is off a 91 SiR and has pretty much everything except for the harnesses, engine, and shell.

Sucks the fact, I just bought a WW RS kit for the thing and now i'm pulling it all off in favor of all the SiR parts.

So a couple things... One, does anyone want an RS kit for their civic? It's not been painted yet (still needs to be scuffed, primered, sanded then painted) and all holes are drilled and ready to mount. I'm selling it for $500 w/o shipping, so it's really only a good deal for anyone in the Arizona area... Two, has anyone else done this conversion? if so, can i get some pictures up?! I'm really excited.

I'll get pictures up soon!

-JSpecMugen <--- hey I'm not frontin' anymore
Old 05-09-2003, 10:08 AM
WhiteRice

How much did all of this cost? Pics would be sweet!!!!
Old 05-09-2003, 10:16 AM
JSpecMugen

How much did all of this cost? Pics would be sweet!!!!
Unfortunately, i'm probably going to get flamed because I paid too much.... I paid $1,725 shipped. Which is kind of a lot, but my pros were that a: the kit is almost complete and i don't have to dick around with buying individual pieces, and b: this kind of kit comes around once in a blue moon, and will only continue to get more and more rare.

Anyways, link to the item is here [@ebay.com]

I've already asked questions about the state of the seats and obviously from the picture, the door thats on the painted surface. The vendor explained that they had laid a towel down before, and the seats have no tears and are in great condition. So we'll see the outcome.

The rear disc conversion isn't shown, but i was sent pictures by the vendor. Looks like a typical setup with the discs being coated cause they've been sitting (comes off with a: use or b: new rotors)....

I'll get pictures and a site ready once I received the goods

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
doIhaveBDIs
Banned

:wopics:
Old 05-09-2003, 02:34 PM
JSpecMugen

Originally posted by doIhaveBDIs
:wopics:
Here's the images from eBay + the rear disc sections.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
reardiscs.jpg (60.9 KB, 138 views)
Old 05-09-2003, 04:00 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

sweet, you bought the whole car basically just need the motor, and your right those fogs are rare and very sexy, so are those OEM door stickers
Old 05-09-2003, 04:25 PM
JSpecMugen

Originally posted by hybridhondahatch
sweet, you bought the whole car basically just need the motor, and your right those fogs are rare and very sexy, so are those OEM door stickers
Very! I was shaking when I paid the money, I was so excited.

Can anyone point me to a place where I can get the rear molding trim? I have the bumpers and fenders with the trim, but the rear quarter will look like crap. Also, perhaps someoen knows a supplier for the wiring clips i'll need for all these power features?
Old 05-10-2003, 05:57 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

man wait til the ignorant guys start flamin you for having something with Si-R or Type R on your car.... dumb bastards

looks good to me though, if i get my crx i def want to do the jdm front end conversion.... if only i had 1700 for everything...

shipping will probably be a beotch so you probably didnt actually spend that much on the parts themselves
Old 05-10-2003, 09:42 AM
JSpecMugen

Originally posted by ISP James
man wait til the ignorant guys start flamin you for having something with Si-R or Type R on your car.... dumb bastards

looks good to me though, if i get my crx i def want to do the jdm front end conversion.... if only i had 1700 for everything...

shipping will probably be a beotch so you probably didnt actually spend that much on the parts themselves
Yeah...

I'm most definately going to be getting flamed by all sorts of people that don't have a clue. I'll probably get flexed on a lot aswell, because of the DOHC VTEC and SiR badges on the doors and hatch.... oh well just wait for H22, then it'll be all over.

I'll be poppin' off z06's and vipers, all day :fawk: Well, maybe not all day.... but i'll give them a wicked hard time.
Old 05-11-2003, 04:10 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

$1700 for all that stuff shipped isn't a bad price at all.