Notices

good setup? or not?

Old 04-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Lemonhead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default good setup? or not?

ok I while ago I posted about the best motor I could make with all the parts in my garage do you think I might be able to run a mid 14 in utah with this??? any problems with this setup? good or bad any info anyone has would be great

d16a6 block: honed
dohc zc pistons & rods
d16a6 crank or dohc zc if there is a difference let me know
lightweight chromoloy flywheel
unorthodox racing crank pulley
all balanced together from felts machine shop in utah shot peenied and everything cleaned with new bearings and rings

Gude d16a6 ported and polished head
Gude d16a6 ported and polished intake manifold
Gude gorrilla Jr cam
Gude gorrilla Jr Ecu
dont have throttle body so using ls or gsr it will fit my intake manifold is at 60mm's now
intake
exaust
dohc zc lsd tranny with si final gear

would this be pretty quick if put together right?

also what would be the most effective way to run nitrous while hiding it could I run it through a cold air intake and run it down through the wheel well so no one could see into something like that new zex nitrous filter I'm kinda I have almost everything I've listed in my garage do you think it would be a pretty quick setup or is it too complicated for anyone to estimate?
Old 04-22-2003, 07:54 AM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

I've heard Gude is sort of sketchy, like they rip people off and have terrible customer service.
Old 04-22-2003, 09:41 AM
Lemonhead

yeah I've experienced the bad customer service but I'm pretty happy cause the head package retails for 1200$ and I got it for some things I traded so I'm ready to build something to hold me over until I can get a monster built