Notices

My NEW CRX *PICS*

Old 04-01-2003, 04:42 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My NEW CRX *PICS*

hey guys. just wanted to show you my new purchase.. a 91 CRX Si.. this is gonna be my donor car to repair Nadene, my black 91 Si that was hit last year.. so here are a couple pics of the new CRX.. what i call.. Nadene 2.0

here are all 3 of my CRXs.. in order.. 2.0, the hoopdie (my 88 Si) and Nadene

and lastley.. i bought a JDM front end for Nadene in December last year.. here it is with my version of JDM.. i want something different, so i kept the USDM corners and fenders.. let me know what you think

im planning on JDM tails so it will be amber in the front and the rear. well theres the scoop right now.. more to come later!! :naughty:
Old 04-01-2003, 05:03 PM
doIhaveBDIs
Banned

ahh me want jdm front end!!!

some would call u a rex-a-holic!
Old 04-01-2003, 05:22 PM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

lol.. yea i guess.. i really only want 1 though :P
Old 04-01-2003, 05:36 PM
doIhaveBDIs
Banned

hey thats erins rex in the drive, when u get a chance snap a shot of her MX greedy
Old 04-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally posted by schwanginpt
i want something different, so i kept the USDM corners and fenders.. let me know what you think
I think if you already spent the cash on the corners and fenders, you should use them, however it looks good as is.
Old 04-01-2003, 07:34 PM
hybridhondahatch
for that added pep

sweet congrats on the fresh start

im getting my new car tomarrow i think, its a 93 cx GSR hybrid
Old 04-02-2003, 04:28 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

sweet 88hondahatch.. i was wondering how your car search was going for you.. glad you got something.. good luck with your new buy as well :thumbup:

and kai.. i did spend the money on the corners and fenders, but my girlfriend has a 90 CRX and shes thinking about using them.. so don't worry, i will get some money back, and they won't go to waste

thanks for the input guys :thumbup:
Old 04-02-2003, 04:36 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

for those of you that didnt see this in the basement... let me know if you have any comments or suggestions! ....

heres my gameplan (some of you are gonna think im nuts, but i LOVED my black Si, so i want her!!!).. im gutting this new red Si out- interior, engine/tranny and suspension (sus not right away, but eventually) put the JDM front end on and go get the rust fixed and painted BLACK.. :thumbup:

then since Nadence had a sweet engine with only 116K on it.. thats going into the red one, along with any interior parts that are in better shape.. most of it in Nadene were perfect so 90% of her interior is going in there, and so is here suspension with the 2" drop and if i can find 1 or 2 more villains, putting them on there too.

then i will finish the JDM stuff.. JDM spoiler, power folding side mirrors and tails. and then some nice, REAL mugen or Type-R interior stuff.. as far other aftermarket stuff.. gonna have CAI, header, cat, exhaust, sway bars and strut tower brace

i think thats it..but theres the gameplan.. take a pretty nice red CRX Si and remake Nadene with all the parts i have! :fawk:
Old 04-06-2003, 04:25 PM
lithium5
jo3

i want a 91 crx si and i saw you were from MD where did you happen to find you new rex at? ive been looking around and etc and you are one lucky bastard with all those REXorz:fawk:
Old 04-07-2003, 04:59 AM
schwanginpt
Nadene will Return

Originally posted by lithium5
i want a 91 crx si and i saw you were from MD where did you happen to find you new rex at? ive been looking around and etc and you are one lucky bastard with all those REXorz:fawk:

lol.. thanks

i found the new one by the King of Prussia mall in PA, an hour + drive...

i did some looking on autotrader.com, cars.com (link to the sun and other papers), thepartstrader.com and just word of mouth. i've been looking for this new Si for a while too.. been looking really hard since like Feb this year.. so be patient and you will find one :thumbup: