Notices

91 integra 4dr at u pull it

Old 03-25-2003, 01:58 PM
RiceBoysDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 91 integra 4dr at u pull it

today i went to my local u pull it and they had a 91 teg 4dr 5spd. it didnt have the ecu thats the 1st thing i looked for and the seats were already gone. my friend and i scored some steelies off of it though. the whole motor/drivetrain is still intact. the taillights are still good, and the gauge cluster is still intact. the car came in today. it was in the reserve lot on saturday thats when i 1st saw it.

what parts should i take off of it? i wanna go get the throttle body so i can put it on my crxs. i dont wanna do a rear disk break conversion yet. should i take the gauge cluster and taillights and sell em? how much would the talis and cluster go for if i were to re-sell em?

the cars not hit i wonder why its in the yard. what do u all think about this car? u think the timing belt snapped and the head got thrashed?

do any of you need teg parts? if so let em know and ill get it for you.
Old 03-25-2003, 03:45 PM
jaje
HC Racer H5

i'd get the rear discs and sway bar and sell them (you can sell them for at least $150-$200 for a set)...but all depends on how much you would pay for them
Old 03-25-2003, 04:12 PM
RiceBoysDream

im contemplating the idea. i might get $130 to spend in the yard on thursday. but i dunno. if i do go ima yank the intake manifold,throttle body,throttle linkage,rear disks,rear swaybar,guage cluster, and i wanna yank the tranny and keep it in my garage for later on in life.ima laso yank the exhaust manifold cause there practically giving me a b18a long block, but i need the intake/exhaust manifold, tranny. i dunno what to do i just wanna buy the whole car.i wonder how much theyll let it go for.ima also take the wire harness.

i wonder where the hell do they find these cars????
Old 03-25-2003, 05:38 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

i want the shell... where are you located?
Old 03-25-2003, 08:04 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Default Re: 91 integra 4dr at u pull it

Originally posted by RiceBoysDream
should i take the gauge cluster and taillights and sell em? how much would the talis and cluster go for if i were to re-sell em?
Sorry, but 90-91 tails are not very valuable because a lot of 90-91 owners swap to 92-93 spec lights. Thus, there are a lot of cheap 90-91 tails floating around. The cluster is also not that special, except for replacement parts. XSi and GS-R clusters are the only ones in demand right now, I myself am sitting on a 92 GS-R cluster I bought when I still had my 92 GS, the value of that thing is only going up.
Old 03-28-2003, 02:42 PM
RiceBoysDream

are the 92/93 tails red/clear? iuf so thats the kind that are on it, as for the shell im on the eastcoast, im in pennsylvania. i dunno if u still want it..

thanks for letting me know this info.
peace
Old 03-30-2003, 05:54 PM
joshwhe

get the swap
Old 03-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Kai
Rotorphile.

Originally posted by RiceBoysDream
are the 92/93 tails red/clear?
The 90-91 tails are white-pinkish on top (not clear) and red on the bottom. The 92-93 tails are yellow on the top outside 2/3, and clear on the top inside 1/3, and red on the bottom.

I made this to illustrate, blatantly ripping pictures off of ebay