Notices

I am doing a dpi to mpfi swap 20 my 91 crx need a little help

Old 01-25-2009, 10:28 AM
WEMERICK1983

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am doing a dpi to mpfi swap 20 my 91 crx need a little help

I am do a swap from dpi to mpfi and i bought a kit to do so off line and the guy said its everything i need but i have filling its not this is what it come with and i need to know what else do i need. Si intake with throttle body

si injectors with resister box

si ecu and wiring harrness

my maion questions is do i need the si dist. And what else i need please help me.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:00 AM
jlicrx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WEMERICK1983
I am do a swap from dpi to mpfi and i bought a kit to do so off line and the guy said its everything i need but i have filling its not this is what it come with and i need to know what else do i need. Si intake with throttle body

si injectors with resister box

si ecu and wiring harrness

my maion questions is do i need the si dist. And what else i need please help me.
you need the 88-91 CRX Si, 88-91 CRX HF, 89-91 Civic Si or 90-91 Civic EX distributor or one from 4wd wagon with D16A6 engine

is the wiring harness that you purchased, a DPFI engine harness that has been converted to MPFI or is it just an Si harness? if it is just an Si engine harness, you will need to use the DPFI engine harness from your car and convert it to MPFI using the Si harness for parts - the Si harness will not work in the DPFI car

did you get a fuel line that goes from the fuel filter to the fuel rail?

if you have to convert the wiring for MPFI, use this:

http://www.fourthgenhatch.net/mpfi.html