Notices

Stolen civic

Old 09-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Black_B18C1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen civic

I drove down to atlanta geroga thursday night to go to a car show. I was out side my motel at 3:15,laid down, and at 3:30 some son of a bitch jacked my ride! Cops could care less. It was a 91 dx red with black bumpers,carbon fiber hood, and hx wheels. It was a real clean ride. Obd1 b16a swap,93 gsr front and rear brakes,earls brake lines, every single bushing was energy suspension,skunk 2 upper control arms,clutch masters stage 3 clutch and flywheel, and driveshaft shop axles. I just relocated my battery, and added; password jdm whale penis,itr intake plenium,gsr exhaust manafold,68mm throttle body,msd wires,and a 93 gsr dual core alumimun radatior. I should of had lo-jack. I would have never thought this would happen to me. If i would have heard them, i had my 45 and my 38 beside my bed. I would have unloaded everything i had into the front windshield. Me and my freinds drove around for several hours looking for the car with no luck. I think a theif is the lowest from of life on the face of the planet. God help these people if i could ever find out who it was. It isn't about the money, its the hours and hours of time i had in it. I spent many 12-20 hour nights working on it. Now it was for somebody else. The bitch of it all was i just got my air working. Custom lines, rerouting lines, and moving the condensor over to clear the battery. I haven't had air in 3 years. One day these assholes will get what they deserve.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:21 PM
A-series
v-card member alpha

Originally Posted by Black_B18C1
I drove down to atlanta geroga thursday night to go to a car show. I was out side my motel at 3:15,laid down, and at 3:30 some son of a bitch jacked my ride! Cops could care less. It was a 91 dx red with black bumpers,carbon fiber hood, and hx wheels. It was a real clean ride. Obd1 b16a swap,93 gsr front and rear brakes,earls brake lines, every single bushing was energy suspension,skunk 2 upper control arms,clutch masters stage 3 clutch and flywheel, and driveshaft shop axles. I just relocated my battery, and added; password jdm whale penis,itr intake plenium,gsr exhaust manafold,68mm throttle body,msd wires,and a 93 gsr dual core alumimun radatior. I should of had lo-jack. I would have never thought this would happen to me. If i would have heard them, i had my 45 and my 38 beside my bed. I would have unloaded everything i had into the front windshield. Me and my freinds drove around for several hours looking for the car with no luck. I think a theif is the lowest from of life on the face of the planet. God help these people if i could ever find out who it was. It isn't about the money, its the hours and hours of time i had in it. I spent many 12-20 hour nights working on it. Now it was for somebody else. The bitch of it all was i just got my air working. Custom lines, rerouting lines, and moving the condensor over to clear the battery. I haven't had air in 3 years. One day these assholes will get what they deserve.
Yes, the vast majority of the world would agree with that. Unless you're stealing food for starving children or something along those lines, you should be castrated - don't want them breeding more garbage.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Black_B18C1

here are some pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
065.jpg (108.3 KB, 58 views)
066.jpg (115.9 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-23-2008, 09:38 AM
gingas

That's too bad dude. You were going to the Nopi Show? So how did the Gsr brakes feel. I have a 91 Si myself. I'd like to do air in mine. They say it's expensive to get air back in.
I hope they find your car & the people who did it. That's what I hate. People always want something that's not theirs. If something wasn't meant to be yours wait til it's your time for whatever.
So, how did you get home? Post another picture. Couldn't enlarge thmbs
Old 09-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Black_B18C1

I rode home with my cousin and a few friends.The show sucked, and so did the rest of the weekend. I hope it can be found. I posted a $4000.00 reward on craigslist in atlanta for anybody who can lead the police to it. If its still in good shape and the parts are not missing i will pay. So, If you do the 93 gsr brake swap, use: from gsr: rear trailing arm,brake hoses,and e-brake cables.Be sure and use your rear upper control arm and compansator arm, and lower control arm. Front use: 91 ex steering knuckles,rotors, calipers,and upper control arm. 91 ex has the same size front brakes as ls or gsr of that year.
Attached Images
004-1.jpg (67.3 KB, 21 views)
005-2.jpg (84.6 KB, 18 views)
006-2.jpg (85.9 KB, 16 views)
Old 09-23-2008, 06:15 PM
Black_B18C1

You will also need a proporitonal valve and power booster/master cylinder from a non abs 92-93 ls.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:10 PM
Black_B18C1

Cops found her today stripped. I'm going to put her back together.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:45 AM
dsmnogames

that sucks harsh balls. the first morning after i bought my crx someone had borken in and stole my stereo and other shit that i had in there i was so pissed . a good thing to remember is that hondas are some of the easier cars to break into. i cant imagine how you felt though .if anyone ever catches someone messing with your ride, KILL THEM lol because you have been given a gift: catching them in the act
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 PM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No cameras on the parking lot?

fking suck and i hope they all die
Old 10-03-2008, 03:50 AM
BONE

That sucks man glad you got it back and hopefully she will be better than before once you get her back together.